QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I hate injections!!They hurt me!! D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Chicken Pox needle is stupid because we are too old for that vaccine. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Yeah i did. My arm hurts. Can barely type and i got a project due on Friday >.> You are lying :P I got 3 shots today: Chicken PoxFluSome random one that hurts like hell and loaded with medicine (I don't know) Once I got up' date=' everything was shakeing, it was loaded with so much medicine.[/quote'] da Injection yah oh. that is why only get 1 Shot every so often. don't kill yourself. Chicken Pox needle is stupid. just get it and then get it over with. i had it. i missed 2 weeks of School ^__^2 weeks is a lot, what year group are you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I hate Injections. They waste my time. D: Who here nows hwo to give a flu shot. i scheduled a YCM H1N1 Flu Shot Clinic. It will be here so... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Even though injections waste your time, if you had none, you wouldn't have a immune system strong enough to fight the flu or other viruses Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 True but the Chicken Pox 1 is a waste of time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 It maybe a waste of time, because you get it at a young age and then when you are old enough, you do not recieve it anymore. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 yeah. just get it though. it ins't a big deal. i had it. it isn't that bad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 IM BAAAAAAAAACK. Not for long tho. <_< Grounded, sneaking on nao. Say your hellos while you can Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I hate to get grounded and look at the above post to see what we are talking about Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Here we don't have that Chicken Pox, and the H1N1 comes here in March.I'm happy. :DPS: I cried at last injection. ;.; Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Here we don't have that Chicken Pox' date=' and the H1N1 comes here in March.I'm happy. :DPS: I cried at last injection. ;.;[b']LOL, did cry at my last injection, I held it in[/b] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 H1N1 is R2D2 in my mind. I dun care, I got the shot, thats that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I didn't get it yet due to another virus Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 H1N1 is R2D2 in my mind. I dun care' date=' I got the shot, thats that.[/quote']WTF is R2D2!? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 H1N1 is R2D2 in my mind. I dun care' date=' I got the shot, thats that.[/quote'] That was my thing D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 What was your thing? The R2D2? Yeah, rate Avy plox. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 yeah. the R2D2. Pretty Much a Crop. could use more effects Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 H1N1 is R2D2 in my mind. I dun care' date=' I got the shot, thats that.[/quote']WTF is R2D2!?the starwars robot guy?anyways, didn't get the shot, don't want to. you know the H1N1 shot has mercuy in it right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 H1N1 is R2D2 in my mind. I dun care' date=' I got the shot, thats that.[/quote']WTF is R2D2!?the starwars robot guy?anyways, didn't get the shot, don't want to. you know the H1N1 shot has mercuy in it right?You need the shot or you will get that flu more often then normal Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 H1N1 is R2D2 in my mind. I dun care' date=' I got the shot, thats that.[/quote']WTF is R2D2!?the starwars robot guy?anyways, didn't get the shot, don't want to. you know the H1N1 shot has mercuy in it right?You need the shot or you will get that flu more often then normalswine flu shot i ment. i'm not getting it if i have a chance of becoming paralized from it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 H1N! shots! YAY! I was going to get mine at school, but they did it way too early and I didn't end up getting it because of this. I'm going to turn into a PIG! OH NOEZ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 H1N! shots! YAY! I was going to get mine at school' date=' but they did it way too early and I didn't end up getting it because of this. I'm going to turn into a PIG! OH NOEZ![/quote']yay? YAY?!!!!11!!1!it was my own choice to not get the shot. a doctor of my grandma said HE wouldn't get it. if a doctor wouldn't get it, i'm not. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 Doctors always have their shots up to date Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 A woman at my dad's work got the shot, and now she has uncontrollable movements... unless she walks backwards. : / Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.