~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 That pic fails a lot Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Kick ass much? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Yes it does Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 What be happinin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Kain =D I MISSED YOU BUDDY!!!! EDIT:Damnit D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Lol. Yayzorz. Lexaeu- Zack Fair. Damn name change. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 I like Zack, hes awsome D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Thas nice. I want mai new username to be Rua OR T!gg3r I like T!gg3r Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Rua is already taken, Tiger will work good. I'm so sad, I entered DeMeNTeD's contest and were in a 1 on 1, I'm loseing ='( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Thas nice. I want mai new username to be Rua OR T!gg3r I like T!gg3r Both are FAIL. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 NO, he became something else again. And its Tigger, not Tiger Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Thas nice. I want mai new username to be Rua OR T!gg3r I like T!gg3rWhy not stick with the username you have now? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 ^Cause, I got bored. And ^T^ is win right? Smiley needs a nosejob. -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Wasn't his first title with the name change: "I absolutly ^T^ my name!" Witch made me angry and punched my wall, I don't know why though.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Because it was a really (no offense) stupid comment. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 I didn't even get it.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 19, 2009 Report Share Posted November 19, 2009 [align=center] Get I get an order of some CnC, fries, and a milkshake please?No, I don't want ketchup in it. No, I can't sleep with you tonight.No, I don't want to catch up to the ketchup. Yeah, you better walk away.OWAIT, don't walk away with my order, I need that! F***... ------------------------ This guy's a character for an RP. You can guess what his opwer is. The sprite's in TWEWY style. Anyone who's played TWEWY will know what I'm talking about and know what TWEWY stands for. [/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 I like it.I like your new name, too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Emote's will take over the world at my comman is sall rule! HA! Ha! ha! *cough* Created to davein art Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Did you do it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 [align=center] [/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 I want a kick ass sprite TAG from Screen D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 They suck D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 [align=center] [/align] I don't really like the c4ds on the 1st tag.The 2nd tag is too smudged. Otherwise, nice job. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 They suck D: I like it though :3 I ALMOST jizzed. I want one, could you make me one? Just name the price after. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.