.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Me. But i can't sprite and my sig skills are bad >_> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I'll be on more just for the project. Want to enter? Name:Best Sprite:Favorite Sprite:Best Sig:Favorite Sig: Can I enter only spriting? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 If you want to enter, fill out EVERYTHING. I don't care how much you suck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Nah i won't apply. I think I will just work on learning basic skills until doing something like this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Nah i won't apply. I think I will just work on learning basic skills until doing something like this. I wish I could GFX D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Alright, I got an idea from Deivantart, Guitar Emote Hero, now I am going to make that except with different stuff. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I might try to help with the project, If I can make a good sig or sprite =P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 [align=center] Current Project: Pixel Anime PortraitPercentage Done: 30% Done[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 [align=center] My Current Project: Go Outside (Emote Animation)% Done: 5 %[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 [align=center] My Current Project: Go Outside (Emote Animation)% Done: 5 %[/align] You're in with my project group =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 [align=center] My Current Project: Go Outside (Emote Animation)% Done: 5 %[/align] You're in with my project group =D Really? Thanks :D Although I don't deserve it because the sprite and sun and light bulb where templates. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 [align=center] My Current Project: Go Outside (Emote Animation)% Done: 5 %[/align] You're in with my project group =D Really? Thanks :D Although I don't deserve it because the sprite and sun and light bulb where templates. I know, I've seen them before. But I trust your potential. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I like the outcome of ✖ ._. ✖'s tut: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I like the outcome of ✖ ._. ✖'s tut: I assisted you in becoming better? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Newest version:PS: Yes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Got worst. Smudge looks meh. Got Swine Flu SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Got worst.BECAUSE I HAD TO IMPROVISE THE NEW HEAD. Smudge looks meh.Can you do it better? Got Swine Flu SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You got it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Yeah i did. My arm hurts. Can barely type and i got a project due on Friday >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Yeah i did. My arm hurts. Can barely type and i got a project due on Friday >.> You'll go to school?EDIT: Ohh, you mean the injection. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Yeah i did. My arm hurts. Can barely type and i got a project due on Friday >.> You'll go to school?EDIT: Ohh' date=' you mean the injection.[/quote'] lol yes XD. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Yeah i did. My arm hurts. Can barely type and i got a project due on Friday >.> You are lying :P I got 3 shots today: Chicken PoxFluSome random one that hurts like hell and loaded with medicine (I don't know) Once I got up, everything was shakeing, it was loaded with so much medicine. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 I hate those needle shots, including the ones you hadI was once going to plan on getting the H1N1 Vaccine and Hepatitis Vaccine but couldn't get the shots because I got sick again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Yeah i did. My arm hurts. Can barely type and i got a project due on Friday >.> You are lying :P I got 3 shots today: Chicken PoxFluSome random one that hurts like hell and loaded with medicine (I don't know) Once I got up' date=' everything was shakeing, it was loaded with so much medicine.[/quote'] da Injection yah oh. that is why only get 1 Shot every so often. don't kill yourself. Chicken Pox needle is stupid. just get it and then get it over with. i had it. i missed 2 weeks of School ^__^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.