Läufer Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Btw, I thought you quit GFX, Screәnshot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Sorry I haven't been active in LCOF since SCGC got stickied. Btw I made the name Screәnshot, but after deciding not to use it, Screәnshot used it. :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 [align=center] 34 Layers. lol.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 [align=center] 34 Layers. lol.[/align]its ok not one of your ultimate best tags but i wish i was like you oh can i have a tag Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 no, u cant have a tagfwends get tagsnot nobodies Lol at bad grammar.Here's version 2: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 no' date=' u cant have a tagfwends get tagsnot nobodies Lol at bad grammar.Here's version 2: [img']http://i46.tinypic.com/1zx4ls4.png[/img] V2 is better.Textures are nice. But top-right is kinda too bright.Overall, nice job. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 no' date=' u cant have a tagfwends get tagsnot nobodies Lol at bad grammar.Here's version 2: [img']http://i46.tinypic.com/1zx4ls4.png[/img]Version 2 seems to have a better pic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 It's nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Think I should start making pixel dulists? Because gangsta Sho duels! XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Think I should start making pixel dulists? Because gangsta Sho duels! XD Sure. Can't wait for it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 You can be first :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Think I should start making pixel dulists? Because gangsta Sho duels! XD I do think so. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Sooooo, what's the topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Not sure yet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 The topic:Think I should start making pixel dulists? Because gangsta Sho duels! XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Your right, Sho Minamimoto is so gangster he uses math to kill you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 The topic:Think I should start making pixel dulists? Yes you shouldBecause gangsta Sho duels! XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 I'm leaving YCM guys. Gamble says I should gtfo ycm, so why not? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 And you listened to him? You should just ignore him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't leave D: Gamble should GTFO then, he was gonna leave if 20 people didn't say to stay, wich was retarded and an attention seeker. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Nahhh, I'll be at CZ and PR anyway. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 I'm leaving YCM guys. Gamble says I should gtfo ycm' date=' so why not?[/quote'] I would ignore him if I were you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 I'm leaving YCM guys. Gamble says I should gtfo ycm' date=' so why not?[/quote'] I would ignore him if I were you. He liked yelled in my face, and I'll be the bigger man, and just leave. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Well, that's gay of him to do that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.