Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Playing YGO WC09 and will soon beat it for the 4th time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ok. I need advice for an easy Deck to build in WC09. I am using a mix of E-Heros and D-Heros. ANy suggestions? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I have the perfect build! Let me go find my piece of paper that lists all the successful decks I've used in that game... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ok. i seem to be losing a lot.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Im bored. If my Wi-Fi works, I'll duel you people. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 OK. New Topic: We need a Base club topic or in a week we will be locked! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 What? How? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Err, my Epicness. JK. Uhh, why are Apples red? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 What? How? new Rule by Flame Dragon... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 OK. New Topic: We need a Base club topic or in a week we will be locked! OMG.Let's see... I have no idea right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 OK. New Topic: We need a Base club topic or in a week we will be locked! OMG.Let's see... I have no idea right now. I am thinking of a Duel Club but... *Looks at Stickys* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ER. WHY ARE APPLES RED. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ER. WHY ARE APPLES RED. i mean BASE CLUB topic. like GFX, Dueling, Spriting etc... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 OH. Well then. Randomness? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ER. WHY ARE APPLES RED. "Red" happens to be what we call the frequency of visible light reflected by the apple. LOL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ER. WHY ARE APPLES RED. "Red" happens to be what we call the frequency of visible light reflected by the apple. LOL O.o Something scientific.How about we kept on card making and rating them? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 GFX and Spriting ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ER. WHY ARE APPLES RED. "Red" happens to be what we call the frequency of visible light reflected by the apple. LOL O.o Something scientific.How about we kept on card making and rating them? Card Making Club? OK Club Vote on that. I vote yes Yes- 2No- 0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 GFX and Spriting ;D Like, you're the only person who good at it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 GFX and Spriting ;DÂ Like' date=' you're the only person who good at it.[/quote']Â Trust me, I suck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 GFX and Spriting ;D Like' date=' you're the only person who good at it.[/quote'] Trust me, I suck. lol. Should we lock this club and Start a Card Making + Dueling Legion? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I vote for GFX and Spriting to. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 GFX and Spriting ;D Like' date=' you're the only person who good at it.[/quote'] Trust me, I suck. I suck worse. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 ER. WHY ARE APPLES RED. "Red" happens to be what we call the frequency of visible light reflected by the apple. LOL O.o Something scientific.How about we kept on card making and rating them? Card Making Club? OK Club Vote on that. I vote yes Yes- 2No- 0 Card Making gets my vote. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Ah man, I suck at card making. Every time I make one its 3.0/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.