Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 My bad. I accepted Ģค๓blє. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Ok. Adding to the list. Did you miss me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes. So much. EDIT: I warn you that Ģค๓blє and Screanshot almost had a flame war. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I think a lot of people missed you Łεσ™ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes. So much. EDIT: I warn you that Ģค๓blє and Screanshot almost had a flame war. already handled it. WAIT. doesn't Screanshot have 3 Strikes. didn't he do something a few weeks ago O_o. that would get him kicked out O_O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes. So much. EDIT: I warn you that Ģค๓blє and Screanshot almost had a flame war. already handled it. WAIT. doesn't Screanshot have 3 Strikes. didn't he do something a few weeks ago O_o. that would get him kicked out O_O BUT YOU WOULDN'T KICK ME OUT, RIGHT? D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I know he wouldn't kick you out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 This is the only club that I actually enjoy posting on, don't kick me out D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes. So much. EDIT: I warn you that Ģค๓blє and Screanshot almost had a flame war. already handled it. WAIT. doesn't Screanshot have 3 Strikes. didn't he do something a few weeks ago O_o. that would get him kicked out O_O BUT YOU WOULDN'T KICK ME OUT' date=' RIGHT? D:[/quote'] of course. Since we have no proof. You stay. Keep your cool though or..... D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 This is the only club that I actually enjoy posting on' date=' don't kick me out D:[/quote'] Then stop doing things that would get you a warning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Łεσ™ wouldn't even bother to kick you out;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Tobi is a good boy :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes. So much. EDIT: I warn you that Ģค๓blє and Screanshot almost had a flame war. already handled it. WAIT. doesn't Screanshot have 3 Strikes. didn't he do something a few weeks ago O_o. that would get him kicked out O_O BUT YOU WOULDN'T KICK ME OUT' date=' RIGHT? D:[/quote'] of course. Since we have no proof. You stay. Keep your cool though or..... D: Sorry, but Leo, the proof is actually in the posts. They are kinda permanently there -.^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Yes. So much. EDIT: I warn you that Ģค๓blє and Screanshot almost had a flame war. already handled it. WAIT. doesn't Screanshot have 3 Strikes. didn't he do something a few weeks ago O_o. that would get him kicked out O_O BUT YOU WOULDN'T KICK ME OUT' date=' RIGHT? D:[/quote'] of course. Since we have no proof. You stay. Keep your cool though or..... D: Sorry, but Leo, the proof is actually in the posts. They are kinda permanently there -.^ That's the guy! D: He wants me out of here! D: HHHEEELLLPPP!!! D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I think the guy who wants you out should GTFO himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Guys be nice. Just forget about it. Try to keep your cool and Gamble don't do anything bad because i have 2 more Reps left for today... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 That ain't good lets just keep it cool and talk about a topic to let all the anger out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Guys...enough of this. Now that I'm here, you won't be bored. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Guys be nice. Just forget about it. Try to keep your cool and Gamble don't do anything bad because i have 2 more Reps left for today... Okay... Last I mention, but, why is it that people think I'll do something bad? I've never even gotten a warning or anything. This just looks like favor for Screenshot. *looks and me and his fight* Yeah, still there. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Thank god, so what is happening Ðominant Ðaco Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 I don't know. He has been gone for a while. On WC09 i beat a guy when he had 18850 LP O_O. How? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 YGO Tag Force 4 is SO AWESOME O.O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Icuhave100repznow.I'm going to get rid of this problem once and for all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 What problem? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Probably a virus. Which I think. A major one. It will be fixed and I shouldn't have any problems after I'm done with it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.