.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 YGO Tag Force 4 is SO AWESOME O.O Cool. I Milled him wiht D-Heros ^__^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 If I was here, posting all the time. How many pages would this club would've been upto so far right now? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 374 i am guessing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 =/ I suppose. 2 months (not exactly) till my Birthday and til' I've been on YCM for a full year... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 iPod got banned? Hmm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 iPod got banned? Hmm. That's his stupidity. Btw, welcome back, Ðominant Ðaco Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 [align=center][spoiler=lolwut?] [/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Nice, but for the spark brushes I recommend desaturating them and putting them on overlay. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Sparkles are a bit annoying.2nd one is epic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Thanks guys. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 nice. I E> the brightness of them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Thanks! E>E>E> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Okay look, I edited your second project and I put some sparks, desaturated it and put it on overlay. Aint that good? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 that looks pretty win with those Sparks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mindscatter Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Agreed. But what IS it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Okay look' date=' I edited your second project and I put some sparks, desaturated it and put it on overlay. [img']http://i50.tinypic.com/154yanm.png[/img] Aint that good? It looks WORSE. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work, I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect. Okay look' date=' I edited your second project and I put some sparks, desaturated it and put it on overlay. [img']http://i50.tinypic.com/154yanm.png[/img] Aint that good? It looks WORSE. Thats because I used it on all of the body, If you do it on little parts it looks better. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Alright, I suck at gfx anyways :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Alright, I suck at gfx anyways :D Nah, you're not that bad, but anyone who thought your sparkled version as good sucks at GFX :D lol, smilies XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Alright, I suck at gfx anyways :D Nah, you're not that bad, but anyone who thought your sparkled version as good sucks at GFX :D lol, smilies XD I'm almost done my go outside emote animation. Heres a preview. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Alright, I suck at gfx anyways :D Nah, you're not that bad, but anyone who thought your sparkled version as good sucks at GFX :D lol, smilies XD I'm almost done my go outside emote animation. Heres a preview. Not bad, yo, but shading is terribad.There's darkness in front of the sun? =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Alright, I suck at gfx anyways :D Nah, you're not that bad, but anyone who thought your sparkled version as good sucks at GFX :D lol, smilies XD I'm almost done my go outside emote animation. Heres a preview. Not bad, yo, but shading is terribad.There's darkness in front of the sun? =/No thats a window. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 The window... Is... On the floor? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Its Screәnshot's work' date=' I edited it show Screәnshot how to do the spark effect.[/quote'] I know how to do it.NEVER edit one of my works againBecause you made it looks so disgusting. Alright, I suck at gfx anyways :D Nah, you're not that bad, but anyone who thought your sparkled version as good sucks at GFX :D lol, smilies XD I'm almost done my go outside emote animation. Heres a preview. Not bad, yo, but shading is terribad.There's darkness in front of the sun? =/No thats a window.He means the dark shade of green on the bottom right. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.