[Yugioh DQ Card]Fancy Hero Set unfinnished......(5 CARDS ADDED!)

chizuruotohime

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before commenting on the cards: Am I right that there will be a Neo Space-like card which keeps the Kosmos monsters on the field, right? After all, this set is like the sister set for the E-Heroes...

Fancy Hero Aqua Kosmos: This card can annoy your opponent a lot. I mean, it gives a swift direct attack, AND when she leaves, your opponent has to discard a card from hand... It's balanced by the fact it's a Level 9 monster, which means you need 6 levels worth of non-Tuner monsters. 8/10

Fancy Hero Blazing Kosmos: Another annoyer. It can remove key cards from the Graveyard of the opponent, while powering-up herself greatly (maybe 800 ATK per card is a bit too much, I would say 400 or 500 ATK per card), and when leaves, it destroys a Spell or Trap. And as it is Level 8, you need 5 more levels + Micro Kosmos. I definitely see a usefulness for this card in a FIRE deck. 8.5/10

Fancy Hero Shadow Kosmos: Looks like a boosted version of the already nifty "Ally of Justice Catastor", with an extra removal effect when leaves. I'm pretty sure most DARK decks would run it. 8.5/10

Fancy Charge: A simple, but useful card. Anyway, several Fancy Heroes will definitely need some sort of ATK boost. 7.5/10

Fantasy Fusion: Polymerization, specifically for Fancy Heroes. That last effect kind of reminds me to that Ritual Spell Card with a similar effect. 7/10

Fancy Back-Up: Don't get me wrong, but "Reckless Greed" is a more stable way for getting some extra drawing power, unless you have lots of Fancy Hero monsters, and you ran into something like "Mirror Force" or "Lightning Vortex". But during these situations, you are usually screwed already... 6/10

I actually choked when I saw the pictures. CHOKED. Not a single OCG error I can find, except for the last bit on Fantasy Fusion but I don't know how to word it. Blazing Kosmos is slightly overpowered, needs a bit of a drawback on the ATK gain part.

Just noticed, Aqua looks similar to Aquamarie, Blazing like Lucie, Shadow like Shade...hmm...Lol.

10/10. Just. Seriously.

Before commenting on the cards: Am I right that there will be a Neo Space-like card which keeps the Kosmos monsters on the field' date=' right? After all, this set is like the sister set for the E-Heroes...

Fancy Hero Aqua Kosmos: This card can annoy your opponent a lot. I mean, it gives a swift direct attack, AND when she leaves, your opponent has to discard a card from hand... It's balanced by the fact it's a Level 9 monster, which means you need 6 levels worth of non-Tuner monsters. 8/10

Fancy Hero Blazing Kosmos: Another annoyer. It can remove key cards from the Graveyard of the opponent, while powering-up herself greatly (maybe 800 ATK per card is a bit too much, I would say 400 or 500 ATK per card), and when leaves, it destroys a Spell or Trap. And as it is Level 8, you need 5 more levels + Micro Kosmos. I definitely see a usefulness for this card in a FIRE deck. 8.5/10

Fancy Hero Shadow Kosmos: Looks like a boosted version of the already nifty "Ally of Justice Catastor", with an extra removal effect when leaves. I'm pretty sure most DARK decks would run it. 8.5/10

Fancy Charge: A simple, but useful card. Anyway, several Fancy Heroes will definitely need some sort of ATK boost. 7.5/10

Fantasy Fusion: Polymerization, specifically for Fancy Heroes. That last effect kind of reminds me to that Ritual Spell Card with a similar effect. 7/10

Fancy Back-Up: Don't get me wrong, but "Reckless Greed" is a more stable way for getting some extra drawing power, unless you have lots of Fancy Hero monsters, and you ran into something like "Mirror Force" or "Lightning Vortex". But during these situations, you are usually screwed already... 6/10

[/quote']

I was wrong about Aqua Kosmos's stars, it supposed to be 8~~!!

All Fancy Hero Kosmos Synchro monsters have 8 levels (with exception of Maidservant and Goddess Kosmos)

But hey, Fancy Charge was your idea from the start~!! Have you forgotten??

And the last effect of the Fantasy Fusion came from Ritual of Grace.

But at least I have a reckless greed in the Fancy Heroes, all they need is an ouch factor....

And BTW, thank you very much, and I recieved a message that Kaibaman is doing your requested char right now.

I love the new cards' date=' Chizuru-chan! Gorgeous as always, although Fantasy Fusion's last effect was mine.

Once again, Jaiden outdid himself! Beautiful. Long live the Fancy Heroes!!

[/quote']

Nyah?? I thought when you summoned them this way, it cannot be destroyed by card effects right?? I copied the last effect from Ritual of Grace for Norsewemko's ritual card, but instead of ritual monster, its fusion monster. So it means that last effect of my fantasy fusion is mine! XD

your fancy fusion is like this:

Fancy Fusion

Quickplay Spell Card

Select 1 face-up "Fancy Hero" monster you control and 1 monster in your Graveyard. Remove the selected monsters from play, and Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck with the removed monsters listed as Fusion Material Monsters (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). Until this turn's End Phase, the Summoned Fusion Monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

The new cards look awsome and Kabaman said that he may do my Destiny hero Chaos Plasma and my Tengen Toppa Kingdom Neos :D

Also Aqua a lv 9 while Blazing and shadow are 8

yeah i was wrong about the stars.... but thanks anyways neos!

its like alot of cool things from GX with added originality

10/10

thanks for the comment and rate!

OMG!!! I LOVE THE PICS x3 they are the absolute most awesomest pics ever DX!!

Why end the set????

100000/10

That's not the end....There's more to come~~!! The remaining 3 Kosmic Synchros and support Spell and Trap cards~~!!

ANd a million thanks to you!

I actually choked when I saw the pictures. CHOKED. Not a single OCG error I can find' date=' except for the last bit on Fantasy Fusion but I don't know how to word it. Blazing Kosmos is slightly overpowered, needs a bit of a drawback on the ATK gain part.

Just noticed, Aqua looks similar to Aquamarie, Blazing like Lucie, Shadow like Shade...hmm...Lol.

10/10. Just. Seriously.

[/quote']

Yeah, have similarities but they sure are great cards~~!!

The last word of Fantasy Fusion came from Ritual of Grace. Check it!

absolutely beautiful pics

the OCG is perfect' date=' and the effects balanced out

the only one that's not as impressive is Fancy Charge, with too short an effect, give it another one

9.9/10

[/quote']

The Fancy Charge is meant to be like that. supports weaker Fancy Heroes and Overpowering strong ones!

Thank you again for the comment and rate!

Before commenting on the cards: Am I right that there will be a Neo Space-like card which keeps the Kosmos monsters on the field' date=' right? After all, this set is like the sister set for the E-Heroes...

[/quote']

I was wrong about Aqua Kosmos's stars, it supposed to be 8~~!!

All Fancy Hero Kosmos Synchro monsters have 8 levels (with exception of Maidservant and Goddess Kosmos)

But hey, Fancy Charge was your idea from the start~!! Have you forgotten??

And the last effect of the Fantasy Fusion came from Ritual of Grace.

But at least I have a reckless greed in the Fancy Heroes, all they need is an ouch factor....

And BTW, thank you very much, and I recieved a message that Kaibaman is doing your requested char right now.

I love the new cards' date=' Chizuru-chan! Gorgeous as always, although Fantasy Fusion's last effect was mine.

Once again, Jaiden outdid himself! Beautiful. Long live the Fancy Heroes!!

[/quote']

Nyah?? I thought when you summoned them this way, it cannot be destroyed by card effects right?? I copied the last effect from Ritual of Grace for Norsewemko's ritual card, but instead of ritual monster, its fusion monster. So it means that last effect of my fantasy fusion is mine! XD

your fancy fusion is like this:

Fancy Fusion

Quickplay Spell Card

Select 1 face-up "Fancy Hero" monster you control and 1 monster in your Graveyard. Remove the selected monsters from play, and Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck with the removed monsters listed as Fusion Material Monsters (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). Until this turn's End Phase, the Summoned Fusion Monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

The new cards look awsome and Kabaman said that he may do my Destiny hero Chaos Plasma and my Tengen Toppa Kingdom Neos :D

Also Aqua a lv 9 while Blazing and shadow are 8

yeah i was wrong about the stars.... but thanks anyways neos!

its like alot of cool things from GX with added originality

10/10

thanks for the comment and rate!

OMG!!! I LOVE THE PICS x3 they are the absolute most awesomest pics ever DX!!

Why end the set????

100000/10

That's not the end....There's more to come~~!! The remaining 3 Kosmic Synchros and support Spell and Trap cards~~!!

ANd a million thanks to you!

I actually choked when I saw the pictures. CHOKED. Not a single OCG error I can find' date=' except for the last bit on Fantasy Fusion but I don't know how to word it. Blazing Kosmos is slightly overpowered, needs a bit of a drawback on the ATK gain part.

10/10. Just. Seriously.

[/quote']

Yeah, have similarities but they sure are great cards~~!!

The last word of Fantasy Fusion came from Ritual of Grace. Check it!

absolutely beautiful pics

the OCG is perfect' date=' and the effects balanced out

the only one that's not as impressive is Fancy Charge, with too short an effect, give it another one

9.9/10

[/quote']

The Fancy Charge is meant to be like that. supports weaker Fancy Heroes and Overpowering strong ones!

Thank you again for the comment and rate!

then I hope to be seeing another Fancy Hero card here soon

Wow, these are good cards. Pretty original with some of them, like Pumpkin Kosmos and cards like that. The drawn images just make the cards better.

EDIT: Same goes for Rejoice Kosmos. A Synchro Monster with Kuribon in it? Lol...But, still, it's a pretty original idea.

10.1/10

Archived