[Yugioh DQ Card]Fancy Hero Set unfinnished......(5 CARDS ADDED!)

chizuruotohime

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expertly done. Custom pictures were what really did it for me. All well done' date=' no complaints here. 10/10.

[/quote']

thank you dchi!

interesting to see nothing has been updated since I was gone

nevertheless now that I'm back I'll be checking up for updates here once again

The updated cards are sugar, spice, polly and the kosmic synchros aqua, dark and fire.

• 2 weeks later...

Expertly done. Custom pictures were what really did it for me. All well done' date=' no complaints here. 10/10.

[/quote']

thank you dchi!

interesting to see nothing has been updated since I was gone

nevertheless now that I'm back I'll be checking up for updates here once again

The updated cards are sugar' date=' spice, polly and the kosmic synchros aqua, dark and fire.

[/quote']

I meant in terms of NEW cards added.........

*checks the wikia article*

Wow, that looks pretty professional in style! How to say it, I could imagine Fancy Heroes being actual cards (even though some of them are more fitting to anime-styled duels than real duels). I also read the info about your Fallen Heroes, too, but something puzzles me, and its their dependency on their Field Spell. While Earthbound Immortals have the same weakness, they don't make up the whole deck. Granted, the effects are powerful, but you can easily end up with a situation where you cannot play any monsters because of the lack of the field spell. Terraforming and similar cards can help, but I have the feeling that Fallen Heroes would end up with lots of dead draws. Unless they have something to fetching Fallen City easier...

@ Kingdom Neos

Don't worry, your Kingdom Neos will be on my Yugioh DQ Promotional Cards section on my wikia, I'll just photoshop the effects so...

@Cyber

Yeah, for starters like me. But I am getting the hang of it!

@Zeonark

Yes, there are many Fusion Monsters there (w/ Aurelius Changes).

Expect them soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived