[Yugioh DQ Card]Fancy Hero Set unfinnished......(5 CARDS ADDED!)

chizuruotohime

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean in a sort form that can relate to meta to make it more interesting I mean E-Hero vs Lightsworn and E-Hero winning in an epic manner would be awsome.

You do know that you're misusing the word, 'meta?' The word 'metagame' applies to all tiers of the Yugioh card game, including Decks like Lightsworn to Harpie Lady. I think the phrase you mean is 'top tier', which refers to Decks like Lightsworn.

Also, even when it was at its peak, Elemental Heroes could never beat Lightsworn... They're just too good...

I mean in a sort form that can relate to meta to make it more interesting I mean E-Hero vs Lightsworn and E-Hero winning in an epic manner would be awsome.

You do know that you're misusing the word' date=' 'meta?' The word 'metagame' applies to all tiers of the Yugioh card game, including Decks like Lightsworn to Harpie Lady. I think the phrase you mean is 'top tier', which refers to Decks like Lightsworn.

Also, even when it was at its peak, Elemental Heroes could never beat Lightsworn... They're just too good...

[/quote']

Unless coffin seller was active XD 300 lp per monster

heheh here we go again ragnarok LOL~!!!

how come the last few are different' date=' like the actual template, the gold sticker is bigger and the gray boarding is also larger. they look awsome though

awsome updates

will you be continuing the updates?

10/10

[/quote']

Its a Progarm called the Magic Set Editor...you can search it and download~!!

Great set. 10000000000/10

WOW~!!! ANOTHER OVERPOWERED RATING

thanks a ten billion~!!

woow' date=' a Fancy Heroes are like a mixture of the strategies of Neos, Helemental Heroes, and Synchros.

AWESOME :)

I would try to collect them all if they were real ;) (except the ones that come to be $65+ for obious reasons xD )

[/quote']

I WISH~!!!!

aswome cards

thanks for the comment

Wow' date=' that's a nice effect... And the card looks gorgeous - just like a card would in real life!!

[/quote']

sure did

I didn't bother to read the effects (I'm seriously lazy), but everyone says the effects are awesome, so...the effects are awesome. I did look through all the pics, though. Your artist is really good, but don't you have a problem that he is making them all subject to hentai fan art. Just look at them, they're all hot. Someone is gonna make hentai out of this. Other than that, it's really awesome (and hot). Anyway, I'll give it a 9.9/10 (just because I didn't take the time to read the effects).

Archived