[Yugioh DQ Card]Fancy Hero Set unfinnished......(5 CARDS ADDED!)

chizuruotohime

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Cyber_Ice

Fancy Tower is a field spell card that enables the F HERO monsters to increase their ATK by 1000 when they battle higher ATK monsters than them. When a F HERO monster destroyed in battle, one Fancy Counter is placed on the Tower. Remove 3 Fancy Counters, and Special Summon a F HERO in your Graveyard ignoring any Summoning conditions it might have..

Pretty neat huh...But the problem is , I haven't find a pic the fits and suits the Fancy Tower so.....I ahve to request to Kaibaman right away for the Tower.

Speaking of Kaibaman, I have sent him a message that he'll post those arts in deviantart so, expect the images soon...If he doesnt post it yet on deviantart, maybe i'll send you the others instead.

@Ragnarok_1945

KAIBAMAN WHERE ARE YOU??? RAGNAROK NEEDS MORE CARDS ON THE DOUBLE~~!!!!

@JBM

Why thank you JBM....Without good cooperation and skills like Kaibaman, this set would be possible~~!!

I'll post another Fancy Hero that 1 of my friend, RaidenKamikaze sent me to help me too...Fancy Hero Ayame. I haven't thought what booster pack I will put ayame. His images is kinda ...dark and gothy thing, so i decided to make that an art for Kaibaman to draw~~!!

Archived