[Yugioh DQ Card]Fancy Hero Set unfinnished......(5 CARDS ADDED!)

chizuruotohime

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one the best Card Set that I have ever seen........ no doubt that it is very well made and just look at the artworks of the image all of them are simply just AMAZING......

PERFECT 10/10

a lil Present from me.... You can add this card to your Set if you want ^^

229128.jpg

EFFECT: "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + 1 or more non-Tuner monster.

This cards Synchro Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Synchro Summoned and there is no card in your hand or field, by offering this face-up card, Special Summon up to 5 "Fancy Hero" monsters whose level is 4 or less from your Graveyard or that was removed from play to your field. The Special Summoned monsters ATK and DEF is doubled and is unaffected by any Monster, Spell or Trap Card effects from your opponent until the End of this turn. Any damage to the controller of this card is reduced to 0 until the End of this turn.

IMAGE CRED: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/doggiequeen910/Anime/goddess-2.jpg

@ madchurro

Yeah~~!! Thanks for the great idea~~!! I'll expect them soon...But I would have to get Kaibaman for the artwork versions of Raviona, Ayame, and Kingdom Neos.....

@Ragnarok_1945

When I get the other artworks I'll update them too~~!!

@Haryuki

Thaks for the comment and rate.~~!!

About the Synchro Monster you gave me, Micro Kosmos should be used as a Synchro Material for a Kosmos monster...The card you gave me has no Kosmos on it so......

Since my synchro monsters are all "Kosmos" monsters, maybe it will be just an effect monster or a Fusion Monster card. How about it??

I'm back to check these new cards:

Kosmic Angel - sounds like Quillbolt Hedgehog for Kosmos decks, except the last effect. I wonder if there is a combo for her... 7.5/10

Fancy Hero Shade - Fancy Heroes are swarming, so an effect like this can work well. The negated effects make it balanced too (Fancy Heroes are generally not that high in power). 8/10

Fancy Hero Shermie - it tries to be a beatstick , but for a two tribute monster, it doesn't look like that good... 6/10

Fancy Tower - the Skyscraper of Fancy Heroes, heh. The nifty summoning effect makes it pretty nice. 8/10

Fancy Trident - Aquamarine is a rather suboptimal card, and even the double ATK doesn't make it much better. The card drawing effect is cool, though. 6.5/10

Static Shock - That looks powerful... I wonder if its balanced. 8/10

And for the bonus cards...

Fancy Hero Ayame (first version) - the treated as a Fancy Hero effect is redundant, otherwise balanced and powerful. I like it. 8.5/10

Fancy Hero Ayame (second version) - the during your End Phases effect would need to say you can destroy 1 card on the field. Even more powerful, I hope it's balanced too... 8.5/10

Fancy Hero Raviona - That last effect sounds powerful, but as she is not that high in ATK, not that balance-breaking in my opinion. 8/10

@ Exa Raiun

The reason I did Kosmic Angel is for the support of Goddess Kosmos. You mentioned a long time ago that Micro Kosmos is 3, Kosmos is 7, so you need a Level 1 monster, and that is Kosmic Angel~~!!

The reason I made higher ranking monsters like Shade and Shermie so that they can rely on Marian so much, remember, Marian is the Necro Darkman of the Fancy Heroes that u can summon a Fancy Hero monster without tribute once.

About the Trident, I think I made a wrong effect...maybe It will boosts Aquamarie's ATK by 1000. How's that?

I knew you like the Tower because it really supports all Fancy Heroes~~!

For the remaining cards, their effects aren't mine (except for the edited ayame). Just like your Lydia, Mynia and Kyria of yours they turn out great...I will be planning to make them handrawn by kaibaman~~!!

Thank you again Exa Raiun~~!!

@ kriskirla

Thanks for the comment and rate~~!!

@ Kingdom Neos

I'll be expecting that artwork to Kaibaman soon....

Archived