[Yugioh DQ Card]Fancy Hero Set unfinnished......(5 CARDS ADDED!)

chizuruotohime

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh its been 2 long since i saw my fav female set. Add Shade (Loves girls that can wear black and look good) to my other stand out faves, Aquamarie and Kosmos.

Now down 2 the ratings.

As usual OCG is solid, Pics are great (Like smexy E-Heroes), well balanced and nothing bad sticks out.

I'm suppose to say keep them coming but event the E-Heroes dont have this much support. ;)

Keep it up

@dark horse

yeah its been a while~~!! Where have u been this days?? Even Exa Raiun is busy too~~!! Thanks for the comment and rate~~!!

@Ragnarok

I will have to rush Kaibaman again for the new updates...I have requested, Kingdom Neos, Rejoice Kosmos, Savior Rose Dragon, and the support cards, Marian Dimension Shift, Maid from Candy and Fancy Signal..

For the future updates after I requested, I will post 6 Kosmos Synchro monsters~~!!

All of these will come to reality after Kaibaman will finnish the arts~~!!Nyahahahhaha Am I demanding or what?? tune in for more updates~~!!

@dark_shadow

hehehehehhehe you notice that part eh?

@dark horse

yeah its been a while~~!! Where have u been this days?? Even Exa Raiun is busy too~~!! Thanks for the comment and rate~~!!

@Ragnarok

I will have to rush Kaibaman again for the new updates...I have requested' date=' Kingdom Neos, Rejoice Kosmos, ~~SAVIOR ROSE DRAGON~~, and the support cards, Marian Dimension Shift, Maid from Candy and Fancy Signal..

[/quote']

Did u say "Savior Rose Dragon" O_O, my fav card into a Savior and done by my fav female card maker (Not many 2 choose from but still means something). I think i would die if i saw that, your Maiden of Black Rose (If i remember correctly) made me shed a tear out of joy. You have 2 send me the link when u finish it.

And yeah I've had some "adventures" with someone that kept me away from here.

Archived