[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty great as always, I'm sure you remember how much we both liked Sweet Agony when dueling. She's actually a card I've been thinking about earlier today. I think she'd be much better if you gave her some sort of self-reviving technique, sort of like BRD. Maybe bring her back during your Standby Phase by removing Sugar and Spice from play, and then RFP her when she leaves the field? Just a suggestion.

Thank you, Ixigo. Yeah, she's a pretty useful and overall beautiful card - I have to be careful with her, though, since the main balancing factor is that she's a Fusion with subpar Fusion Material Monsters. I don't know if a reviving her is a good idea, though. And by "BRD", do you mean "Black Rose Dragon?" Because I'm pretty sure Black Rose Dragon doesn't revive itself...

More comments, please!

"Gain an amount of Life Points equal to the combined DEF of the destroyed monsters. • Inflict an amount of damage to your opponent equal to the combined ATK of the destroyed monsters."

both of these are a bit TOO much. I don't mind the LP gain since it's not that critical, but the burn could be well over 4000, and that's too high without a drawback

8.4/10

Archived