[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, when I want your misinformed opinion, I'll ask for it, okay?

Sure, Chizu created the concept 'Fancy Hero'. But the images are not hers, not are they made by her. I'm using them with her permission, as well as the artist's, Kaibaman. I edited the images and made them Japanese, and I'm fairly certain that's a hell lot more than you can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm very excited for Grand Sorceress Moiraine... In the meantime, I'll have to see if I can convince my personal editor to get back on the job with the Fancy Hero cards...

/Edit: Added a link to the YCM Wikia Fancy Hero page in Fancy Hero background information! Please check it out! Also changed Aquamarie's effect!

Yeah! Some new comments! Okay, I'm gonna address everyone's comments one at a time.

Ragnarok: The effect change came about because I decided to submit the Fancy Heroes to my Forum's Custom Card League, and our most sagacious CCL Head informed me that Aquamarie was unacceptably overpowered. I decided to make her effect similar to those of Athena, Statica, and Incendine, making her more balanced, while also reinforcing the 'team' feel the Fancy Heroes have.

Chizu: Yes, that's true. I only just noticed that, but I really couldn't think of a better manner in which to balance her effect. Fancy Hero Athena's effect is similar to Fortune Lady Windy's, as well, so maybe they match after all. And thanks! I am glad you like the page... It took some work, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, as well as the slight sneak preview it gives others when it comes to names and some effects.

And I decided to change Yumi's character a little, mainly by editing her backstory to better fit DOTBA's plot, as well as her hair color. After these changes, I also opted to give her a different name, since you told me that she already had a Fic of her own, and I didn't want to copy anymore than necessary. So, yeah, it's still your character in essence.

Arch: Thanks very much! I'm glad you can appreciate the hard work that went into them, and you can consider your lovely comment well-received on my end. ^^

Archived