[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, whatttt? Everyone who has a brain stem and can trouble themselves to read the first post knows that the images are originally drawn by Kaibaman, so there's no point restating that... You know, Neos, I get the feeling that you don't like me much, for some reason...

And who/what is M. Bison?

Lol' date=' whatttt? Everyone who has a brain stem and can trouble themselves to read the first post knows that the images are originally drawn by Kaibaman, so there's no point restating that... You know, Neos, I get the feeling that you don't like me much, for some reason...

And who/what is M. Bison?

[/quote']

What do you mean don't like you am only saying my oppinons >.> plus he's a character from Street Fightrt

Ah' date=' thank you! I haven't gotten a rating in ages since I hadn't updated in so long... It's nice to get such a high one as a welcome back!

And ehhh, what's ecchi mean?

[/quote']

A little sexy ;)...

That is to describe teh cards....

Wow, they look like... Elemental Heroes? Queer... I like queer stuff. 10/10

Jolta: I hope you're using the word 'queer' in the British sense - that is, synonymously for 'odd'. And if you had bothered reading the first post, you would have seen the Fancy Hero archetype page, which has a bunch of information on there and answers your question.

Ragnarok: Oh, okay, lol. Sure, you're entitled to that opinion.

Chizu: Well, Chizu, dear, it's a fair condition, considering that my version of Exquisite is Level 4 compared to your Level 6 Charlemagne. Also, it plays along with the new and reinforced "team-feel" I am giving some of the Fancy Hero cards, rewarding the player for using more than one of them at a time (Athena, Aquamarie, etc.).

Thanks for your comments, and expect the first Fusion soon!

/Edit: I got a name change, so the Thread's title has now changed! Also, expect a bonus, never-before seen Fusion very soon!

There is some errors in your Japanese OCG. I think it should be along these lines;

F-Hero Atena

このカードが通常召喚・特殊召喚した時、自分フィールド上に存在する「F・Hero」と名のついたモンスターの数まで相手フィールド上に存在する魔法または罠カードを破壊する事ができる。このカードは相手に直接攻撃する事ができる。

F-Hero Aquamarie

このカードは、カードの効果で手札にした時、このカードを特殊召喚する事ができる。このカードを特殊召喚したとき、自分フィールド上に「F・Hero」と名のついたモンスターが存在すれば、自分のデッキからカードを2枚ドローする。

F-Hero Erminguard

このカードが自分フィールド上に表側表示で存在する限り、相手は自分フィールド上に存在する「F・Hero ウミンガード」以外の「F・Hero」と名のついたモンスターを攻撃対象に選択できない。1度だけ、相手モンスター1体の攻撃を無効にする事ができる。

This is better, but I am no pro at Japanese OCG... yet.

I will correct the others later. ; )

Btw, how did you do the Japanese cards? Is there a Japanese YCM or did you photoshop them?

Anyway, nice cards! : D

Ah, thanks, Holo, for taking the time to add those corrections. However, I think you may have forgotten that in actual Japanese Yugioh Cards, archetype names are written differently. So, "Fancy Hero" would be 「F HERO」. Still, I appreciate the gesture, and once you add those lores in at the right places, I will gladly change the effects.

And yeah, I Photoshop'd them, actually. It's not too difficult. Thanks very much for your comments and suggestions!

Okay, I shall take that in mind. I look up cards that I know to have similar effects to yours and then look at the Japanese version of the card to compare your Japanese with the J-OCG. As I have only played Yu-Gi-Oh for like a month or so, my knowledge of cards is not vast so it takes time for me the appropriate ones.

I will do the other ones as well, but you will have to wait. : p

By the way, in the effect of Athena you state "When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned [...]". I must ask, which other ways can it be summoned? Should it not be "When this card is (successfully) Summoned"?

Archived