[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone seen my Memory Requiems when they were new to the forum?

I just wondered if I should do them again with new images.

Unfortunately no. Why not post a couple of them here?

Club Username:Jayke

Why you want to join:I want to learn to make good cards

Favorite Card:Tyranno Infinity

Do you play the game in real life:every day

How you were referred to the club: Max Darkness

Accepted.

Lucky you.

Some of my favorites from the set:

16293.jpg

When you Summon this card, you can treat its Card Zone as a Memory Zone. While this card is in a Memory Zone, whenever you receive Battle Damage, increase this card's ATK by the damage you took. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK. Once per turn, by sending 2 cards in your hand to the Graveyard, destroy this card.

16293f.jpg

16293tzg.jpg

Hope you like them.

[spoiler=]

Lucky you.

Some of my favorites from the set:

16293.jpg

When you Summon this card' date=' you can treat its Card Zone as a Memory Zone. While this card is in a Memory Zone, whenever you receive Battle Damage, increase this card's ATK by the damage you took. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK. Once per turn, by sending 2 cards in your hand to the Graveyard, destroy this card.

[img']http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7308/16293f.jpg[/img]

16293tzg.jpg

Hope you like them.

Curious. Adding 'Memory Zones' to the field of play.

Anyway. There are a few OCG Fixes, if you don't mind:

[spoiler=OCG Fixes]

Anguish

When you Summon this card, its Monster Card Zone is treated as Memory Zone. While this card is in a Memory Zone, whenever you receive Battle Damage, this card gains ATK equal to the damage you took. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) When this card is removed from the field, inflict Effect Damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK. Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, remove this card from the field.

Memory Gravity

...face-up "Memory" monster...

Shackles of Severance

The Monster Card Zone of the equipped monster is treated as a Memory Zone until this card is removed from the field. During each of your opponent's End Phases, you can move the equipped monster to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone.

I like. Only "Memory Gravity" needs a different pic in my opinion.

Mild Spamming (+2 points)

for post: RE: dark dragon

Today, 05:49 PM 09-07-2009, 05:49 PM Darth Browarod

I think I just got in trouble for recommending our club to a one-star member in his thread. Oh well, I'll just paste a Newb Defense League banner in my sig. That will hopefully do the trick, instead of posting direct links in threads, which apparently is spamming. :(

I wanted to keep my Warning Level at 0....

Mild Spamming (+2 points)

for post: RE: dark dragon

Today' date=' 05:49 PM 09-07-2009, 05:49 PM Darth Browarod[/b']

I think I just got in trouble for recommending our club to a one-star member in his thread. Oh well, I'll just paste a Newb Defense League banner in my sig. That will hopefully do the trick, instead of posting direct links in threads, which apparently is spamming. :(

I wanted to keep my Warning Level at 0....

D= I've did that before and haven't gotten warned...

=/ meh i guess mods are stepping up the force..

hey guys sorry i havent posted in a while i have been doing school work and i had the swine flu for two weeks which was NOT fun i hope i never get it again well whats up hope i didnt miss to much

No, you won't ever get it again. It is a once in a time thing, mate.

hey guys sorry i havent posted in a while i have been doing school work and i had the swine flu for two weeks which was NOT fun i hope i never get it again well whats up hope i didnt miss to much

No, you're immune to it now. It would be very unlikely you contract a form of the virus your immune system couldn't recognise.

Not much has happened though.

Archived