[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

=' date='( i'm not in... oh well... anyway, Max so what you think? about my idea? is it worth it or not? =S...

[/quote']

I'm rather busy at the moment; but I do like your idea.

However, I'm going to tie up all my current loose ends before starting a contest. (Something I have very little experience of.)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to agree with Lrovani (JBM) YCM is beginning to be quite boring and very time consuming I won't leave now but There are other sites and there are lots of things to do then sit around on a computer for days and days and days.

Agree... just think about it, Living on a cyber world in a cyber comunity and in a cyber lie where there is nothing real. Consuming your life if you get addicted and no one knows who you are, just ideologies gathered around the world that makes no difference in what so ever... I'am here just to have some fun, but is no fun if you dont find what you want.

I'm starting to agree with Lrovani (JBM) YCM is beginning to be quite boring and very time consuming I won't leave now but There are other sites and there are lots of things to do then sit around on a computer for days and days and days.

Agree... just think about it' date=' Living on a cyber world in a cyber comunity and in a cyber lie where there is nothing real. Consuming your life if you get addicted and no one knows who you are, just ideologies gathered around the world that makes no difference in what so ever... I'am here just to have some fun, but is no fun if you dont find what you want.

[/quote']

Now you're seeing my side of it. ;-)

I'll come one occasionally, but only to check the TCG.

Can I join??? :?

I know Im still a newb and all that but any level can join ^_^

If I can:

Club Username:redeyeswhitedragon (or shorter, rewd)

Why you want to join: I want to help newbies to improve their cards, no matter if mine are worse

Favorite Card: In real TCG... Luster Dragon, Negate Attack... and many other counter and negate spell/trap cards.

Do you play the game in real life: Yes, well some... Actually no. I have cards but no-one else I knoe has cards to play with me.

How you were referred to the club:Max Darkness comment in my thread and other Signatures.

Hope I am accepted :)

Agree... just think about it' date=' Living on a cyber world in a cyber comunity and in a cyber lie where there is nothing real. Consuming your life if you get addicted and no one knows who you are, just ideologies gathered around the world that makes no difference in what so ever... I'am here just to have some fun, but is no fun if you dont find what you want.

[/quote']

...That's really rather deep. But I agree. This site has seemingly got dull for a lot of members recently. Oh well.

Can I join??? :?

I know Im still a newb and all that but any level can join ^_^

If I can:

Club Username:redeyeswhitedragon (or shorter' date=' rewd)

Why you want to join: I want to help newbies to improve their cards, no matter if mine are worse

Favorite Card: In real TCG... Luster Dragon, Negate Attack... and many other counter and negate spell/trap cards.

Do you play the game in real life: Yes, well some... Actually no. I have cards but no-one else I knoe has cards to play with me.

How you were referred to the club:Max Darkness comment in my thread and other Signatures.

Hope I am accepted :)

[/quote']

Accepted.

Club Username: Nuchiha101

Why you want to join: I want to join because this is a nice club. ( Not a good reason )

Favorite Card: Uh, Red eyes black dragon? If customs count then this:

216871.jpg

Do you play the game in real life: Used too, not anymore

How you were referred to the club: I found it when I as browsing the forum.

Why was I reported here?

MOAR DRAGONS?!

Ah well' date=' the picture is overused, and your OCG is off. You could end a Duel very quickly with this card, like Vailan said, you can inflict 1200 LP per turn if you hold 6 cards, and adding a monster to your hand increases the number of cards in your hand, and reinforces your defenses.

OP'd. And, not to be over-critical, but "Dark Dragon" isn't the most inventive name I've heard. 4/10

May I suggest that you join this club?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-147836-page-1.html

[/quote']

I'm just confused is all.

Cool I was accepted! Is there some kind of Avi or Sig I should use now that Im member?

You can go to the first post and choose one of the banners there. Also' date=' a couple of pages back, Anonymous posted the animation I'm using.

Why was I reported here?

Possibly a newb not liking the truth; so they report you for being 'insulting'. I've had it before. If any of the mods look at it; they'll dismiss it.

yeah they will be.... people should not neg just cuz someone can't make good cards... they'll learn... honestly.... =D

I wasn't that bad... when i was new... but i wasn't good either

and to this day i still haven't read the rulez =/

and with 0 bans and 0 warnings I think i'm good.. =3

I wasn't that bad... when i was new... but i wasn't good either

and to this day i still haven't read the rulez =/

and with 0 bans and 0 warnings I think i'm good.. =3

Lucky you...

I can't say the same. A few warnings and a short ban told me not to pay incompetant noobs any attention (or neg them).

Plus' date=' it's pretty obvious where to post cards if you just scout around for a bit.

Anyway, I think that some people either just can't take critisism or are just not that nice...

'Maiden Spirits'? Sounds interesting. So, do they all have 'Maiden' in their name? Or are they all Spirit Monsters?

[spoiler=I don't think you've seen this yet Kitty Princess']

119569kfd.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned, you can Special Summon up to 3 Level 5 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your Deck in Attack Position. If you do, pay an amount of Life Points equal to the number of monsters summoned x 500. This card gains 300 ATK for each monster on your side of the field. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

Generally, Nuchiha101, people get annoyed when they see something identical to their own (including me). It's because are immediate thought is that you are copying.

In your case, it was just an unfortunate co-incidence; but I have had my cards stolen and re-posted...

On a final, unrelated note; does anyone have any idea what the largest set they've ever seen is? Because I'm willing to bet my "History of Man" set is probably one of the largest. (340 + cards...80% complete)

Archived