[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

Max darkness is doing geat on the ndl cards!

I have a support card idea:

Quick Thinking

Trap card

When a level 3 or lower monster you control is attacked, swich the attack target to 1 level 5 or higher "N.D.L." monster you control. During your Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card to add this card to the bottom of your Deck.

I hope its a good idea!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

280522g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Fiend-Type Tuner or 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 or more Beast-Type non-Tuner monsters which include "Cat" in its name.

If this card was Synchro Summoned by a Fiend-Type Tuner monster' date=' this card is threated as a Fiend-Type monster. If this card battles a LIGHT or a Fairy-Type monster, Decrease this card's ATK by 700 only in the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed as result of Battle. Remove all DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play including this card. Draw 1 card for each DARK monster you removed from play by this effect.

IMG Credit: wanderley

[/quote']

1 DARK Fiend or Spellcaster-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type "Cat" monsters

If a Fiend-Type monster was a used as a Synchro Material Monster, this card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. If a Spellcaster-Type monster was used as a Synchro Material Monster, this card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. If this card battles a LIGHT or Fairy-Type monster, this cards loses 700 ATK, during the Damage Step only. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove all DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play. Draw 1 card from your Deck for each DARK monster removed from play by this card's effect.

Good work. 9/10. You're improving rapidly.

I have a support card idea:

Quick Thinking

Trap card

When a level 3 or lower monster you control is attacked' date=' swich the attack target to 1 level 5 or higher "N.D.L." monster you control. During your Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card to add this card to the bottom of your Deck.

I hope its a good idea!

[/quote']

It is a good idea! I'll do it when I can.

Do you think you could make me a NDL card?

I'll make it when I can.

can i affiliate?

name of club:Fire Emblem:~The Solemn Days~

link to club:http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-150381.html

why i want to affiliate: because i want to

I'll post the link in the first post. Thanks!

hello guys watsup? sorry i haven't been here lately but i had so many things to do... but whats new? did i missed something' date=' what can i do for the club? =)

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

Hey why dont we make some sort contest like... a group team A/ team B ... and three judges but just between us NDL friendly competition both teams w/ 4 competitors and all that... well thats my idea, just to have something new and have some fun, anyway you guys decides. =)

I was personally thinking of re-starting the Newb Defense League Card-Making Contest (NDLCMC); once I'd finished Eras 2 and 3 in my History of Man set. (Shouldn't take too long).

I'll think about it.

So my idea is no good? right?...

[spoiler=]

hello guys watsup? sorry i haven't been here lately but i had so many things to do... but whats new? did i missed something' date=' what can i do for the club? =)

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

Hey why dont we make some sort contest like... a group team A/ team B ... and three judges but just between us NDL friendly competition both teams w/ 4 competitors and all that... well thats my idea, just to have something new and have some fun, anyway you guys decides. =)

I was personally thinking of re-starting the Newb Defense League Card-Making Contest (NDLCMC); once I'd finished Eras 2 and 3 in my History of Man set. (Shouldn't take too long).

I'll think about it.

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what you meant. I got the part about two teams and the three judges; but I don't know any of the details. If you could elaborate, it would be good.

EDIT:

[spoiler=MattMarianoow and Soul Fire]

119569w.jpg

Effect: 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters

This card is also treated as a DARK monster. When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Dante's Realm" to your hand and Set it. Twice per turn, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Deck from play. If you do, remove from play 1 Level 5 or lower non-FIRE your opponent controls. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

119569k.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Set by the effect of "N.D.L. MattMarianoow". You can activate this card during the End Phase of the turn it was Set. During each of your Standby Phases, as long as you control a face-up FIRE monster, put 1 counter on this card (Max. 5). Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, you can remove any number of counters on this card. If you do, during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 extra monster whose Level equals the number of removed counters. Pay Life Points equal to the Summoned monster's Level x 250.

119569l.jpg

Effect: This card is treated as a "Purple" monster. When this card is Normal Summoned or Set, Special Summon 2 "Purple" cards in face-up Defense Position. Each time a "Purple" monster destroys a monster by battle, put 1 Mauve Counter on this card. When this card has 5 Mauve Counters on it, remove from play all "Purple" monsters you control to add 1 "Violet Vortex" to your hand and activate it.

119569d.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "N.D.L. Soul Fire". This card's ATK is equal to the number of "Purple" monsters on the field x 100. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon it during your End Phase. Once per turn, as long as "N.D.L. Serenade" is face-up on your side of the field, you can equip this card to "N.D.L. Serenade". This card is treated as 1 Blue Counter and 1 Red Counter. If the equipped monster is removed from the field, this card is removed from play.

119569bjn.jpg

Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Purple" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During each of your End Phases, put 1 Violet Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Violet Counters from this card. If you do, all non-"Purple" monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the number of removed counters x 200, until your End Phase.

Note to Soul Fire: The fact that you have 'claimed' Purple led to a sort-of theme...

[spoiler=]

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

I'll think about it.

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what you meant. I got the part about two teams and the three judges; but I don't know any of the details. If you could elaborate, it would be good.

EDIT:

119569w.jpg

This card is also treated as a DARK monster. When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Dante's Realm" to your hand and Set it. Twice per turn, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Deck from play. If you do, remove from play 1 Level 5 or lower non-FIRE your opponent controls. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

119569k.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Set by the effect of "N.D.L. MattMarianoow". You can activate this card during the End Phase of the turn it was Set. During each of your Standby Phases, as long as you control a face-up FIRE monster, put 1 counter on this card (Max. 5). Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, you can remove any number of counters on this card. If you do, during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 extra monster whose Level equals the number of removed counters. Pay Life Points equal to the Summoned monster's Level x 250.

119569l.jpg

Effect: This card is treated as a "Purple" monster. When this card is Normal Summoned or Set, Special Summon 2 "Purple" cards in face-up Defense Position. Each time a "Purple" monster destroys a monster by battle, put 1 Mauve Counter on this card. When this card has 5 Mauve Counters on it, remove from play all "Purple" monsters you control to add 1 "Violet Vortex" to your hand and activate it.

119569d.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "N.D.L. Soul Fire". This card's ATK is equal to the number of "Purple" monsters on the field x 100. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon it during your End Phase. Once per turn, as long as "N.D.L. Serenade" is face-up on your side of the field, you can equip this card to "N.D.L. Serenade". This card is treated as 1 Blue Counter and 1 Red Counter. If the equipped monster is removed from the field, this card is removed from play.

119569bjn.jpg

Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Purple" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During each of your End Phases, put 1 Violet Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Violet Counters from this card. If you do, all non-"Purple" monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the number of removed counters x 200, until your End Phase.

Note to Soul Fire: The fact that you have 'claimed' Purple led to a sort-of theme...

well iwas thinking on "us" the NDL members, make a little contest on our own like 2 team composed of 4 (3 star members or lower) right? and 3 (4star or higher) are the judges. and the judges would make 2 or 3 rounds with the rules( like archetype set, monster only, spell/ trap cards only ect.) see what i mean? but only for NDL members to do something new and newbs to participate in without any stress of hostil competition.

i hope thats clear enough though... soooo what you think? and i liked the cards above i think theyare cool hehehehe =)

[spoiler=]

[spoiler=]

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

I'll think about it.

EDIT:

119569w.jpg

119569k.jpg

119569l.jpg

119569d.jpg

119569bjn.jpg

well iwas thinking on "us" the NDL members, make a little contest on our own like 2 team composed of 4 (3 star members or lower) right? and 3 (4star or higher) are the judges. and the judges would make 2 or 3 rounds with the rules( like archetype set, monster only, spell/ trap cards only ect.) see what i mean? but only for NDL members to do something new and newbs to participate in without any stress of hostil competition.

i hope thats clear enough though... soooo what you think? and i liked the cards above i think theyare cool hehehehe =)

I get it. That's an intreging idea. Perhaps several teams of 3 (1-3 Star members) competing for the prize.

An idea would be to have several rounds, and in each of them, each team puts forward one person that'll make the card for that round.

can you guys plz check out my club?

Please do not advertise other clubs in this thread. Other website/any threads is okay' date=' but no other clubs, since that would make members here less active.

Hello there guys

i'm here to talk about my new idea to an set:

"The N.C.A. (The No-Christ Army)"

^^

if you're an Christian, please don't flam me

;D

You cannot be serious.

Club Username:jayke

Why you want to join: I want to learn to be a great cardmaker

Do you go on any other forums: maybe.... yes.

Fill this application form in.

Club Username:

Why you want to join:

Favorite Card:

Do you play the game in real life:

How you were referred to the club:

Why does everyone still use the old one? Have I left it in the first post or something?

[spoiler=]

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

I'll think about it.

EDIT:

119569w.jpg

119569k.jpg

119569l.jpg

119569d.jpg

119569bjn.jpg

Wow, those are just so nice! I hope you will not be angry with me if I continue this awesome Archetype. :p

Thanks a lot. You really used my favorite color to something I liked. Good job!

Club Username:jayke

Why you want to join: I want to learn to be a great cardmaker

Do you go on any other forums: maybe.... yes.

Fill this application form in.

Club Username:

Why you want to join:

Favorite Card:

Do you play the game in real life:

How you were referred to the club:

Why does everyone still use the old one? Have I left it in the first post or something?

I know right? They did it so much when I changed it. I guess they look at the first few entries.

[spoiler= click here]

[spoiler=]

[spoiler=]

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

I'll think about it.

EDIT:

119569w.jpg

119569k.jpg

119569l.jpg

119569d.jpg

119569bjn.jpg

I get it. That's an intreging idea. Perhaps several teams of 3 (1-3 Star members) competing for the prize.

An idea would be to have several rounds, and in each of them, each team puts forward one person that'll make the card for that round.

yeah! awesome i like it! but i dont know if i can donate something to the prize and that stuff... what it would be? i mean i think the prize should give to all members of the team equally. but then again should it be a promotion or some sort of recognition perhaps?...

Archived