[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question. Some time ago I heard that there are a thread(s) when others can find pictures for your cards (or I mistaked something). If it is where is it? Or should I just make thread' date=' that I'm looking for a sertian picture?( I'm not talking about renders but actual pictures)

[/quote']

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-133431.html?highlight=wanderley

^This thread has requests, and all the links you need posted on it.^

Cards actually can't be Divine. And don't start talking about Egyptian Gods.

but I didn't talk bout Egytian Gods anyway

i said that because of its effect involve All the attributs except Divine attribute

i should use a "neutral" attribute

;D

It's a good thought, but DIVINE isn't, under any circumstances, a real attribute.

hello guys watsup? sorry i haven't been here lately but i had so many things to do... but whats new? did i missed something' date=' what can i do for the club? =)

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

Hey why dont we make some sort contest like... a group team A/ team B ... and three judges but just between us NDL friendly competition both teams w/ 4 competitors and all that... well thats my idea, just to have something new and have some fun, anyway you guys decides. =)

hello guys watsup? sorry i haven't been here lately but i had so many things to do... but whats new? did i missed something' date=' what can i do for the club? =)

[/quote']

Nothing much.

Congrats on 3 stars.

Yay!!! thanks

Hey why dont we make some sort contest like... a group team A/ team B ... and three judges but just between us NDL friendly competition both teams w/ 4 competitors and all that... well thats my idea, just to have something new and have some fun, anyway you guys decides. =)

I was personally thinking of re-starting the Newb Defense League Card-Making Contest (NDLCMC); once I'd finished Eras 2 and 3 in my History of Man set. (Shouldn't take too long).

I'll think about it.

so ...

to talk bout ur set

what was you thinking in when you had the idea?

You mean "The History of Man"? Nothing truly went through my mind until I had made Ancient Feud and DarkCity.

I realised I could combine these two sets into a mega-set that spanned millennia and chronicaled the rise, fall and eventual salvation of mankind.

These will be posted sometime; but this is a run-through:

Era 1: Ancient Feud: 20,000 BC: The Forgotten and The Malevolent start the longest war in history, lasting until the end of time.

Era 2: Agartha: 10,000 BC: Remnants of the Malevolent's evil descends on the descendants of the Forgotten.

Era 3: Rightous Flames: 1500 AD: Phoenixes, formed from the Forgotten's power, rise to fight the Malevolent's demons.

Era 4: The Human Empire: 2200 AD-2800 AD: Human starships expand across the cosmos; claiming space as their own.

Era 5: The Fall: 2800 AD-3130AD: In-fighting on Earth leads to the collapse of the empire and civilisation.

Era 6: DarkCity: 3130AD-Unknown: The last remnants of humanity become twisted creations of darkness in the ruins of Earth.

Era 7: Denique: Unknown: Beings of light, the Denique, appear in the universe to give salvation to humanity.

Should be pretty impressive once it's finished. It's taken me long enough...

Could you translate to Brazilian Potuguese?

XD

just kidding

afterall very good work and very originally idea

^^

congrats

about my card

i'll send the image to you via e-mail ok?

i really cannot post it from my pc here

=/

and if u could make it as satanic as possible i would love it

^^

BUMP

hey guys

i made a card just a minute ago

see if you like it ( I want SERIOUS critics, OCG, picture and all the otherss ways to make a card ^^ )

280522g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Fiend-Type Tuner or 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 or more Beast-Type non-Tuner monsters which include "Cat" in its name.

If this card was Synchro Summoned by a Fiend-Type Tuner monster, this card is threated as a Fiend-Type monster. If this card battles a LIGHT or a Fairy-Type monster, Decrease this card's ATK by 700 only in the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed as result of Battle. Remove all DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play including this card. Draw 1 card for each DARK monster you removed from play by this effect.

IMG Credit: wanderley

^^

Archived