[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you want to join: I want to join because the YCM newbs need us. Surely you have seen threads in which newbs are discrimined.

Favorite Card:Stardust Dragon Assault Mode

Do you play the game in real life: What game? Yugioh? Of course I love it.

How you were referred to the club: I have seen it in many sigs.

Accepted

hey i was wondering if i could join this league

Do what Anonymous said.

Why you want to join:I want to join cause personally i am a newb and i dont want others getteing hurt its just wrong

Favorite Card:Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, The Wicked Dreadroot, Van 'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord....i hope i can have three

Do you play the game in real life:YES I love this game its really cool (to me)

How you were referred to the club:I saw that alot of people where in it and that yall were protecting newbs so I wanted to help and join

Why you want to join:I want to join cause personally i am a newb and i dont want others getteing hurt its just wrong

Favorite Card:Gandora the Dragon of Destruction' date=' The Wicked Dreadroot, Van 'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord....i hope i can have three

Do you play the game in real life:YES I love this game its really cool (to me)

How you were referred to the club:I saw that alot of people where in it and that yall were protecting newbs so I wanted to help and join

[/quote']

Accepted.

Thanks for lettin' me be a member

No problem.

If you haven't noticed the rep or the post I made in the Any Other cards section' date=' I love the N.D.L Membership cards. In the Realistic Card section, can you post whether you like my card or not? :P

[/quote']

You're welcome (again). I noticed, but I only just commented.

Thanks for lettin' me be a member

No problem.

If you haven't noticed the rep or the post I made in the Any Other cards section' date=' I love the N.D.L Membership cards. In the Realistic Card section, can you post whether you like my card or not? :P

[/quote']

You're welcome (again). I noticed, but I only just commented.

I haven't been in the Custom Card section in a while. Thanks.

Dang, it's pouring outside D:

Oh s***!

my MSN isn't noticying me about new posts in this thread

=/

so what's the news??

^^

I'm not a fan of DIVINE monsters' date=' and I would change it to a LIGHT monster.

[spoiler=2nd Card OCG fix']

This card's DEF is equal to the number of Junk Counters on this card x 300. Each time a card is removed from the field, select up to 3 cards in either player's Graveyard. Show the selected cards to your opponent and add the selected cards to your hand. Each time a card is added to your hand by this card's effect, put 1 Junk Counter on this card. During your next Draw Phase, remove 3 Junk Counters from this card.

DEF boost decreased to 300 and reduced to one turn, since it could easily become overpowered. Eg:

Opponent ritual summons a Lv.8 Ritual Monster by tributing 3 monsters. Thus, you can add up to 9 cards to your hand. This card's DEF becomes 4500. Next turn, you Synchro Summon a monster and synchonise 2 monsters. This card gains an additional 2000 DEF, making it 6500.

Also, if a large number of Q-P Spells and Traps are used up in a chain, this card's DEF could reach 10000+ in two turns; which is overpowered.

Overall, pretty good; sans the picture.

[spoiler=You could try these (Change to Warrior-Type)]

luckyfindinthescrapland.jpg

scrapthatbyirenukia.jpg

the 1st card has to be DIVINE cause of its effect ;D

about the 2nd card you're TOTALLY right i'm not a pro in think in all the possibilities but i'll try being the best ^^

I know i can do it, i thrust in JBM's words: "you'll be a pro in no time matt"

bout the pics, i'll try it

^^

I'm not a fan of DIVINE monsters' date=' and I would change it to a LIGHT monster.

[spoiler=2nd Card OCG fix']

This card's DEF is equal to the number of Junk Counters on this card x 300. Each time a card is removed from the field, select up to 3 cards in either player's Graveyard. Show the selected cards to your opponent and add the selected cards to your hand. Each time a card is added to your hand by this card's effect, put 1 Junk Counter on this card. During your next Draw Phase, remove 3 Junk Counters from this card.

DEF boost decreased to 300 and reduced to one turn, since it could easily become overpowered. Eg:

Opponent ritual summons a Lv.8 Ritual Monster by tributing 3 monsters. Thus, you can add up to 9 cards to your hand. This card's DEF becomes 4500. Next turn, you Synchro Summon a monster and synchonise 2 monsters. This card gains an additional 2000 DEF, making it 6500.

Also, if a large number of Q-P Spells and Traps are used up in a chain, this card's DEF could reach 10000+ in two turns; which is overpowered.

Overall, pretty good; sans the picture.

[spoiler=You could try these (Change to Warrior-Type)]

luckyfindinthescrapland.jpg

scrapthatbyirenukia.jpg

the 1st card has to be DIVINE cause of its effect ;D

about the 2nd card you're TOTALLY right i'm not a pro in think in all the possibilities but i'll try being the best ^^

I know i can do it, i thrust in JBM's words: "you'll be a pro in no time matt"

bout the pics, i'll try it

^^

Cards actually can't be Divine. And don't start talking about Egyptian Gods.

I have a question. Some time ago I heard that there are a thread(s) when others can find pictures for your cards (or I mistaked something). If it is where is it? Or should I just make thread, that I'm looking for a sertian picture?( I'm not talking about renders but actual pictures)

I might re-start the Newb Defense League Card-Making Tournament again.

If I can sort out the details.

Watch this space.

EDIT:

I have a question. Some time ago I heard that there are a thread(s) when others can find pictures for your cards (or I mistaked something). If it is where is it? Or should I just make thread' date=' that I'm looking for a sertian picture?( I'm not talking about renders but actual pictures)

[/quote']

Never heard of that thread; but I can look for pictures for you. Can't promise anything though.

Archived