[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

Kind of, I was originally going to make it the opposite, but wait, there are no tuner tokens, so that won't work. But what you have is better, so yea, thank you. Do you think that might be a good idea, b/c it is a hard thing to bring out, tokens that is.

@War Torn: Tuners can be used for anything, unless the card that brought it out gives restrictions.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=I decided to see what goes through Konami's Head when making cards.]

This is what I got.

[align=center]Name:

That God Synchro Card Everyone Knows is Going to be Overpowered has been Made by a User who thinks he can out do Konami

450800t.jpg

Card Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is summoned, destroy every monster on the field other then this card. When this card attacks, you may add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your Hand. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card can only be destroyed in battle with a Level 12 WIND Synchro monster. If this card battles a DARK monster, draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed, you may Special Summon it in Defense Position during the End Phase.[/align]

I can have a cookie now?

@SD: If you are going to make a card that summons tuner tokens, thats already done by me, hence why I asked Max for his help.

@Anyone:

If you would, I'd like anyone who wants to, to go and vote whos idea is better at this link.

XzY vs War Torn

Or go here and see what you think of the idea of mine, I'd appreciate it.

Bombardment - Sky Flyer

Thank...

[align=center]What about now? Can I have a cookie now?

450800a.jpg

Card Lore:

When this card is summoned, destroy every monster on the field other then this card. When this card attacks, you may add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your Hand. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card can only be destroyed in battle with a Level 12 WIND Synchro monster. If this card battles a DARK monster, draw 1 card. When this card attacks, you may draw 5 cards. For every monster drawn, you gain 700 Life Points. If a Synchro monster is summoned while this card is on the Field, this card gains 800 ATK. When a monster is destroyed by this card, you may Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the Field. If this card destroys a Level 5 or Higher monster in Battle, it may attack once again. When this card is destroyed, you may Special Summon it in Defense Position during the End Phase.[/align]

@ Chrid: Why did you go?

2vmyl1h.png

Effect: Activate only during your opponent's turn. Remove from play 2 Spell Cards: 1 from your Deck' date=' and 1 from your Graveyard. Select 1 Equip Spell in your Graveyard and place it in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone, equipping it to an appropriate target.

[i']I designed this card to take advantage of the 'negative' Equip Spells; or to combo with "Mystical Space Typhoon"/"Raigeki Break".

Eg. Your opponent attacks your Defense Position monster, you activate this, equipping "Big Bang Shot" to your opponent's monsters. Because of "B.B.S.", your opponent takes the piercing damage. Then, as they end their turn, use "M.S.T." to destroy the Equip Spell and RFP the equipped monster.

I think it's balanced. Perhaps slightly unpowered...[/i]

For no reason, it was my moms idea.

@ Everyone: A "Shinato" LIGHT Fairy Deck is relatively powerful. It just sometimes leaves you with an empty field... Oh, and "The Selection" is an excellent side or even main for a "Counter Fairy" Deck. I can stop most Synchro Summons for a relatively small cost.

@ Chrid: Interesting...just going off to Washington on a whim. Was it the city or the state?

My friend and I are going to a tornament and he is using a dark paladin deck. Now agaisnt me it's fairly good. His deck gets dark paladin out very quickly. And I Wana make sure if it is possible. I can't post it until he comes to my house. But I wana know it is possible

@ Everyone: A "Shinato" LIGHT Fairy Deck is relatively powerful. It just sometimes leaves you with an empty field... Oh' date=' and "The Selection" is an excellent side or even main for a "Counter Fairy" Deck. I can stop most Synchro Summons for a relatively small cost.

@ Chrid: Interesting...just going off to Washington on a whim. Was it the city or the state?

[/quote']

Washington D.C.

[align=center]What about now? Can I have a cookie now?

450800a.jpg

Card Lore:

When this card is summoned' date=' destroy every monster on the field other then this card. When this card attacks, you may add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your Hand. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card can only be destroyed in battle with a Level 12 WIND Synchro monster. If this card battles a DARK monster, draw 1 card. When this card attacks, you may draw 5 cards. For every monster drawn, you gain 700 Life Points. If a Synchro monster is summoned while this card is on the Field, this card gains 800 ATK. When a monster is destroyed by this card, you may Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the Field. If this card destroys a Level 5 or Higher monster in Battle, it may attack once again. When this card is destroyed, you may Special Summon it in Defense Position during the End Phase.[/align']

Grand Mole is raping this guy.

By the way, can you people look at my "Don't be a noob tut" and comment on it?

P.S. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a valid member here who had a name change. Kenta.

Darn' date=' I forgot part of the effect. It was supposed to be uneffected by Card Effects in general as well...

[/quote']

Yeah. And how about adding:

"This card's summon cannot be negated"

With

"At the start of the duel, you may Special Summon this from your hand and attack directly ignoring the summoning conditions and rules. Your opponent cannot activate effects in response"?

:twisted:

Sure' date=' why not?

[/quote']

You may want to post in the thread to make it official.

It looks like the host has already confirmed my participation. I'm on the list of contestants.

It'll be made official when we post the card.

@ Kenta/End Game: Welcome back. I'll admit I didn't know about your name change...

@ Dark: You're trying to make it as broken as possible remember...

Archived