[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lex' date=' Max and me are participating in a Tag Team Contest.

[/quote']

hehe

as i did, with max

but somehow..the group killed itself...and our team was killed with it ...

Remember that max? ^^

BTW

I love your wiki page about Ultimate Monarchs O.o

I do. They were monsters that you needed to take damage to summon, if I remember correctly.

And the Ultimate Monarchs have been updated to include "Caius Eternal" and all the "Guards".

yeah right..found them in my PM-box

nice ones...we wouldve won anyways ^^

I saw some of the other cards for that round. I remember thinking, "we've won this easily!".

Maybe another time ^^

@Anyone: Could you tell me something, are these two op'd, I'm sure the are.

Aerial Transmitter-Quick play Spell

Lore

If you have a face-up monster that requires you to pay to activate its effects, you don’t have to pay for its effects for your next 2 turns.

Aerial Divider-Counter Trap

Lore

When declared an attack while you have 3 or more face-up Winged Beast type monsters on the field, destroy 5 cards on the field and inflict 250 damage for each card destroyed.

Just asking

Thank you.

the first effect should be:

if a monster you control requires you to pay lifepoints for its effect, you dont have to pay lifepoints for that effect.

at least thats what i think it should be. i always get messed up with ocg

sorry i didnt understand what u were saying. yes they are very op'd

Thats what I thought, thank you. I need to go back to the drawin board now, I originally had the first one for a face-up DIVINE monster, but then I thought that would be to up'd.

Thank you, needed opinions, and @Max: Would my effect for the first be ok, is monkeyman's better?

Previously on "Newb Defense League": XzY asked whether his posted card effects were overpowered. While Lexadin believed they were, Monkeyman13 provided a possible fix. XzY then asked Max Darkness for his opinion. What will it be?!

Find out, after this:

Ever wondered if the "Monarchs" could be made into a set? Well wonder no more, the "Majestic Dawn Monarchs" are here!

Welcome back!

XzY, I would change the effect to a one-off Life Point-replacement card, such as:

Activate only when you would pay Life Points to activate a card effect. Remove from play a number of cards in your Graveyard equal to the number of Life Points you would have paid /500.

Archived