[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Max: I have two versions of an effect I was working on. 1 is the original and the other is someone's opinion on what it should be. Can you give me a hand on both?

[spoiler=The opinion]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, declare an Attribute that is on the field. When this card attacks a Level 5 or lower monster, decrease this card's ATK by the amount of monsters with the attribute you declared x200. When this card attacks a Level 6 or higher monster, increase this card's ATK by the amount of monsters with the attribute you declared x100. When this card is destroyed by battle, all monsters on the field are treated as DARK monsters until the third End Phase since this card's activation.

[spoiler=The original]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more LIGHT non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, declare an attribute that is on the field. When this card attacks a Level 5 or lower monster, decrease this card's ATK by the amount of monsters with the attribute you declared x 200. When this card attacks a Level 6 or lower monster, increase this card's ATK by the amount of monsters with the attribute you declared x 100. When this card is destroyed by battle, all monsters on the field are treated as DARK monsters for 3 turns.

Note: The opinion is an OCG Fix that the person wanted me to have a second opinion on.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, select 1 face-up monster on the field. When this card attacks a Level 5 or lower monster, this card loses ATK equal to the number of monsters on the field with the same Attribute as the selected monster x 200. When this card attacks a Level 6 or higher monster, this card gains ATK equal to the number of monsters on the field with the same Attribute as the selected monster x 100. If this card is destroyed by battle, until your third End Phase after this card was destroyed, all face-up monsters are treated as DARK monsters.

[align=center]When light shines, all hope will be spared. Peace will come with no warning. Peaceful Warrior, come out and defend all hope. Synchro Summon, Warrior of Internal Peace

285869a.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, select 1 face-up monster on the field. When this card attacks a Level 5 or lower monster, this card loses ATK equal to the number of monsters on the field with the same Attribute as the selected monster x 200. When this card attacks a Level 6 or higher monster, this card gains ATK equal to the number of monsters on the field with the same Attribute as the selected monster x 100. If this card is destroyed by battle, until your third End Phase after this card was destroyed, all face-up monsters are treated as DARK monsters.

[/align]

Here is the finished product.

You've used peace far' date=' far[/i'] too many times in that Summon chant...

It's mysterious, since his username is War Torn.

Well, the thing is, you have to use only cool-sounding words in chants, so it often has overused words.

For instance, the word "light" and "shine" and "road" are in almost all of Yusei's Japanese Synchro Chants.

I personally think it's a lot UP'ed as a Synchro, or even a monster. Maybe make the "powerup" go on every mosnter it battles. And the last effect is nyeh.

You've used peace far' date=' far[/i'] too many times in that Summon chant...

It's mysterious, since his username is War Torn.

Well, the thing is, you have to use only cool-sounding words in chants, so it often has overused words.

For instance, the word "light" and "shine" and "road" are in almost all of Yusei's Japanese Synchro Chants.

Yusei uses the same phrase in all his chants. That's why he uses the same words. He doesn't use the same words over and over in the same chant.

Thanks for your rate Dr.Gentle.

@ Striker: I've PMed Athena to find out what we lost the one point on OCG for. I just want to know.

When light shines, all hope will be spared. Order will come with no warning. Majestic Warrior, appear to defend us all! Synchro Summon! Be born, Warrior of Internal Peace!

Archived