[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max you're seriously into dueling aren't you?

I'm seriously into this Deck, because I really like how it works. Compared to my other Decks I've made, this consistantly produces wins, and crushing ones at that. This is the first time I've made such a Deck.

And "Defense Draw" is almost useless in a "Counter Fairy" Deck, since its only use would be to call out "Voltanis", but it's usually used for negating a direct attack...

"The Selection" and "Trap Jammer" on the other hand are very nice Traps.

yah heres an effect idea:

this card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play 3 dark monsters in your grave yard. Once per turn you can discard one card to remove from play one card on the field. If that card is a dark monster, your opponent looses 1000 life-points

I've managed to make it fit into the "Monarch" lineage.

wt9d2v.png

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters, including at least 1 "Caius" monster (you cannot Set this card). This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Card effects. When this card is Tribute Summoned, remove from play 3 cards on the field. If any of those cards were DARK monsters, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Up to twice per duel, you can Normal Summon a "Caius" monster without Tributing monsters (that Normal Summon is still treated as a Tribute Summon). When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Caius" monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

[align=center]Nice Max.

Anyways how do you like my card?

48872f.jpg

You can only Special Summon this card by removing 6 A-Counters from anywhere on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Set face-down Monster Cards. Monsters Set in Defense Position are Normal Summoned in face-up Defense Position instead. Once per turn, you can remove 3 A-Counters from anywhere on the field to draw 1 card.[/align]

@ Lex: I love the picture. Could you give me a link to that artist? As for the effect, I really like it, since it allows manipulation of your opponent's monsters, but not in an overpowered destructive way like the other "Aliens" do.

@ Striker: PM me if you have any ideas.

@ Anyone: Have increased the size of my "Majestic Dawn Monarch" set with the addition of one "Eternal" monster and the complete set of the "Guards" monsters.

Lex' date=' Max and me are participating in a Tag Team Contest.

[/quote']

hehe

as i did, with max

but somehow..the group killed itself...and our team was killed with it ...

Remember that max? ^^

BTW

I love your wiki page about Ultimate Monarchs O.o

Archived