[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

I'm just going to repost these cards, they got buried quickly.

[align=center]

450800o.jpg

Card Lore:

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 "Guy Running around the Town" from your Hand or Deck to your side of the Field. If this card's activation is negated, increase your Life Points by 500.

Just a simple summoner.

450800l.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card attacks, select 1 "Crabs" card in your Graveyard and add it to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled. When this card is attacked, you may pay 500 Life Points to place 1 "Crab Counter" on that card. A card with a "Crab Counter" loses 400 ATK.

[/align]

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished a duel with 100,000 Life Points. Suddenly a direct attack from a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" doesn't seem so much of a threat...

@ Anyone interested: I'm looking for 'themed' Decks to work into my fanfiction. Because I'm too lazy to work out the duels from scratch, I'll be using "Stardust Accelerator" and my soon-to-have-arrived "Reverse of Arcadia" to do the duels in question.

So if anyone has any ideas for anime-esque Decks (don't even have to be complete lists, just the core section), then please post them. When I say anime-esque, they follow these sorts of rules:

- Little or no staple cards.

- One or two cards that are completely vital for the Deck and link to the theme.

- Have a combo that could only be pulled off if you were cheating.

- Have one or two glaring weaknesses that can only be solved by writing.

If you want examples of the rules, then see Yusei's Decks (almost no staple cards, save for "Junk Synchron"); Jack's Decks ("Dark Resonator" + "Vice Dragon" always = "Red Dragon Archfiend"); Blair Finnigan's Decks (her "Maiden in Love" combo is probably the most unworkable I've ever seen); and Jaden's (his Deck is completely unbalanced and useless).

In addition to 1v1, I have been in a few contests. Max and me won one of them. Also, I have been making a lot of cards from those contests.

EDIT: I need some input on this effect. I tried making a Synchro Spirit monster. How did I do? Max, this means you as well.

1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

This card returns to your Extra Deck the turn you Synchro Summoned it. When this card destroys a Level 5 or higher LIGHT monster, you can remove from play that monster. When this card is returned to your Extra Deck, add 1 DARK Tuner monster from your Graveyard to your Deck then shuffle it.

@ Striker and Fenix: 100,000 LP came from having "Thought Ruler Archfiend" and two "Magical Androids" out, and being very liberal with my attacks. The two "M.A.s" gave me 3600 LP per turn and every time "Thought Ruler" destroyed a monster, that was another 1000-1800 LP.

Once they were down to 9 cards in their Deck (and me 14), my Life Points maxed out at 99,999; although at the end the real amount was more like 104,000.

1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This card returns to your Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is Synchro Summoned. When this card destroys a Level 5 or higher LIGHT monster and sends it to the Graveyard, you can remove that monster from play instead. When this card is returned to your Extra Deck by its own effect, add 1 DARK Tuner monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.

It's alright, but I don't think it justifies the cost of having to return at the end of the turn.

And, what's with this tone?

"Max, this means you as well."

Archived