[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Max: 1 Tuner + 1 or more "Lightsworn" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must remove from play monsters from their Graveyard equal to the amount of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters. When this card attacks successfully, your opponent must discard cards from their hand equal to the amount of damage taken x 500. During your End Phase, mill the top 3 cards from your deck.

My attempt at a Lightsworn Synchro. Here is the chant.

When light shines, darkness will fade. Eternal war shall be destroyed. Come out with all your might. Synchro Summon, Lightsword Guardian.

[align=center]*facepalms* That I forgot the rest.

Anyways is this card ballanced?

48872v.jpg

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster. Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card would be destroyed it is not. If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to its ATK to your opponent and destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. Each time this card destroyes an monster by this card effect, place 1 Confidence Counter on this card (Max. 5). When there are 5 Confidence Counters on this card, destroy all cards you control and your opponent can Special Summon up to 3 monsters from thier Graveyard to their side of the field.[/align]

Yes I know that its name is in Caps. It is for my new Project SIN.

Before I do, do the "Lightsworns" really need a Synchro? I mean after all, they are based on Special Summoning.

Also, I don't know if the effect is overpowered or not until you give me the rest of the monster's stats.

The chant needs to be reordered a little.

When light shines, darkness will fade. Eternal war shall be destroyed! Synchro Summon! Come out with all your might, Lightsword Guardian!

Synchro Chants always follow the same pattern:

[Two sentances describing the monster/its powers] Synchro Summon! [Appear/Come forth/Descend etc] [Monster Name]

Well, I have made two new random cards. I don't know why, but this is what I came up with.

[align=center]

450800o.jpg

Card Lore:

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 "Guy Running around the Town" from your Hand or Deck to your side of the Field. If this card's activation is negated, increase your Life Points by 500.

Just a simple summoner.

450800l.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card attacks, select 1 "Crabs" card in your Graveyard and add it to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled. When this card is attacked, you may pay 500 Life Points to place 1 "Crab Counter" on that card. A card with a "Crab Counter" loses 400 ATK.

[/align]

[align=center]*facepalms* That I forgot the rest.

Anyways is this card ballanced?

48872v.jpg

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster. Once per turn' date=' during your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card would be destroyed it is not. If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to its ATK to your opponent and destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. Each time this card destroyes an monster by this card effect, place 1 Confidence Counter on this card (Max. 5). When there are 5 Confidence Counters on this card, destroy all cards you control and your opponent can Special Summon up to 3 monsters from thier Graveyard to their side of the field.[/i'][/align]

Yes I know that its name is in Caps. It is for my new Project SIN.

some things to say

1st..

2590?...you mean 2500 right? xD

dont capitalize every letter...that looks shitty "PRIDE" = "Pride"

Sins? really.?..the 200th Sin Set i guess

Balance..I guess yeah..the effect looks nice..even if i have to say the 2nd effect is ULTRA POWERFULL.

i'd add the drawback - only when in Attack Position..or sth.

yeah..that was my reply ^^

voted @ war torn

@Doc: Nope I mean 2590. It's legit just look at this card.

I capsed all the letters becouse it was a Project/code name. You know like DUCKER.

It is project SIN' date=' it is only based on the 7 deadly sins by name.

Yeah, I thought it would be OP. I shall edit after another person says it's OP.

[/quote']

thats what i guessed..Sins..

this theme has been choosen that often..you really wanna do this?

This card cannot be Special Summoned. As long as this card is on the field, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. While this card is in Defense Position, the attack is negated. When this card is switched into Attack Position, destroy this card.

Is this effect balanced and correct?

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. As long as this card is on the field, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. When this card is attacked while in Defense Position, the attack is negated. When this card is switched into Attack Position, destroy this card.

I feel like an idiot right now. The above should explain.

Archived