[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it can be normal summoned normaly right?

when its set its not a attack target since the effect doesnt work...when its face-down

is the attack negated then when its flipped?

i think so.hmm (sry..written down all my thoughts xD...)

i guess thats ok

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. When this card is attacked, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack. During your End Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to switch this card to Defence Position. During your opponent's End Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to switch this card's Original ATK and DEF and switch it to Attack Position. If you activate this effect, this card can't attack until your next turn.

I went with Plan B. What do you think?

You know what I would really hate' date=' if gladiator beasts got a synchro.

So on that note, what would you all do if Konami decided to do that?

[/quote']

If they did that (which would be extremely unlikely due to when that archetype was made), it would be an insult to the cards of that generation.

It's like making a new "Monarch". Why update sets that don't need it?

I wish Max was on.

*Runs onto stage* Do not fear! For I am here!

...I'll stop now...

So' date=' anyone have any original card idea's yet? I'm getting bored.

[/quote']

A Fusion Spirit? (Doesn't have to be non-Contact)

Max' date=' I made a Plan A effect and a Plan B effect. Can you fix the one that would make sense and would be Balanced?

[/quote']

Could you re-post them here, since I don't want to have to trawl through the recent pages.

@Lexadin: What was that histerical comment directed to' date=' me or someone else.

[/quote']

What comment?

[align=center]*facepalms* That I forgot the rest.

Anyways is this card ballanced?

48872v.jpg

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster. Once per turn' date=' during your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card would be destroyed it is not. If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to its ATK to your opponent and destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. Each time this card destroyes an monster by this card effect, place 1 Confidence Counter on this card (Max. 5). When there are 5 Confidence Counters on this card, destroy all cards you control and your opponent can Special Summon up to 3 monsters from thier Graveyard to their side of the field.[/i'][/align]

Yes I know that its name is in Caps. It is for my new Project SIN.

And is this ballanced Max?

ATK: 2800

DEF: 2200

Level: 8

Is that good?

^Stats for Lightsword Guardian^

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. As long as this card is on the field' date=' your opponent must select this card as an attack target. When this card is attacked while in Defense Position, the attack is negated. When this card is switched into Attack Position, destroy this card.

[/quote']

^Plan A^

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. When this card is attacked' date=' you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack. During your End Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to switch this card to Defence Position. During your opponent's End Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to switch this card's Original ATK and DEF and switch it to Attack Position. If you activate this effect, this card can't attack until your next turn.

[/quote']

^Plan B^

Sorry War Torn, but I changed it to general for a few reasons.

1st. I was tired of people mispelling my last name I had.

2nd. I figured I like this new name.

3rd. I am going to be known for a club I'm going to make here some day.

@Max: I believe that has been done by a member, but if not, then it shows that I haven't been paying attention very well.

@Anyone: Well, logging off, be on tomorrw.

Anyone else, do you like the name change. need to get a new avi though.

@ Lex: It's an easy wall. Can be summoned with "Mystic Tomato" to stall for several turns. You wouldn't even need to summon any other monsters, just wait until you had everything you needed for a one-turn kill.

It's rather like "Yubel", but with less of a cost. Your opponent simply wouldn't attack this, so you would wait for them to either draw a destructive card, by which time you'll be prepared.

Archived