[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Striker: Your Plan A effect could be changed to something like this:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Set by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, your opponent can only select this card as an attack target. This Defense Position card cannot be destroyed by battle and any Battle Damage this card's controller takes from battles involving this card is reduced to 0. If this card is switched to Attack Position, destroy it.

Max, I can see you are still on. Can you fix this please? I asked you and you haven't done it yet.

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Lightsworn" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must remove from play monsters from their Graveyard equal to the amount of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters. When this card attacks successfully, your opponent must discard cards from their hand equal to the amount of damage taken x 500. During your End Phase, mill the top 3 cards from your deck.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must remove from play monsters from their Graveyard equal to the amount of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters. When this card attacks successfully, your opponent must discard cards from their hand equal to the amount of damage taken x 500. During your End Phase, mill the top 3 cards from your deck.

I still need my fix Max.

You know what I would really hate' date=' if gladiator beasts got a synchro.

So on that note, what would you all do if Konami decided to do that?

[/quote']

Although I find this impossible to happen (1 because the archetype would be indestructable with it and 2 because it's too old and washed up) I would just quit the game until it got struck by the Banhammer.

I am such a genuis, I finnally got my cards on YVD. the promblem was that when I loaded the deck it showed up wrong becuase I wasnt suppose to do that it was just for the set. file, so I just have to search for my cards. Now 1 last thing I need to do. Get the picture on the card.

So, in other words, If I went and made a gladiator beast Synchro, you all would ban me, well, that is off my list then. lol. I just figure b/c Konami are making op'd cards, they would make a gladiator beast into a synchro, just b/c they love Synchro's. But maybe not, either way, I am no way going to make a gladiator beast synchro. So, no worries.

Nice, JBM responded to my post, thats shocking.

@JBM:If you get on to read this again, what made you change your name? You don't have to say, but I'm just wondering.

Wow. JBM posted on one of my things, shocking, nontheleast.

@All who responeded to gladiator beast synchro: Well, I asked b/c I'm sure Konami here soon will go mad with power and start creating all kinds of cards that no one can ever beat, so I figured its about time we came out with a card of our own that would stop konami, but how would we do that. So all in making a card so overpowered that konami can't do nothing but drool over?

@JBM: Whenever you get on again, I was wondering, why did you change your name? I liked your old name, but thats alright. If you don't want to say, thats fine with me, I'd understand.

@ Striker: The site is acting oddly and is very slow. I'll do your fix when I don't have to wait a month for the site to load.

@ XzY: Konami would never a "Glad-Beast" Synchro for the same reason they'll never make a "E.Hero" or "Cyber Dragon" Synchro. All of them were made during the era of Fusions; when Fusion Summon and specifically Contact Fusion were Konami's favorite thing in the world.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent removes a number of monsters in their Graveyard from play equal to the number of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent must discard a number of cards from their hand equal to the amount of damage inflicted /500. During your End Phase, mill the top 3 cards from your deck.

Very overpowered. You get a mini-"Soul Release" and a permanent source of vicious discard. A direct attack from this will always empty your opponent's hand.

Fenex accepted. It seems like the server is working somewhat better than it has been for the last two days...

Archived