[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milk!!!

give me a cup??

well i think i'm good just see if you like my ideas an the most important my ocg

;x

[spoiler=This one was correct by .:JBM:.]280522c.jpg

[spoiler=lore]One time per turn before your Battle Phase, you can equip a monster to this card. At the end of your Battle Phase, return that monster to the field. This monster gains the Half ATK of the monster you equipped and the same attribute as that monster. Increase this card power by 500 if:

•This monster has the Light attribue and fight a Dark monster.

•This monster has the Dark attribute and fight a Earth monster.

•This monster has the Earth attribute and fight a Water monster.

•This monster has the Water attribute and fight a Fire monster.

•This monster has the Fire ttribute and fight a Wind monster.

•This monster has the Wind attribute and fight a Light monster.

This monster cannot be equipped by monsters with the Divine attribute.

[spoiler=This one i made by myself]280522s.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Everytime a card is sent to a Graveyard, search in that Graveyad up to 3 cards (including the card was destroyed). Show the card(s) you chosed to your opponent and add it to your hand. Everytime you add a card from a Graveyard to your hand by this card's effect put a Junk Counter into this card. This card's DEF is equal to the number of Junk Counters in this card X500.

The first card was just correct by Lrovani, both ideas was mine.

^^

plz compare them and rate my OCG

So how has every body been doing with the card making?

Now that you ask...156 of 400 cards of 'History of Man' mega-set completed.

Eras 1' date=' 6 and 7 completed.

[spoiler=This one was correct by .:JBM:.']280522c.jpg

[spoiler=lore]One time per turn before your Battle Phase, you can equip a monster to this card. At the end of your Battle Phase, return that monster to the field. This monster gains the Half ATK of the monster you equipped and the same attribute as that monster. Increase this card power by 500 if:

•This monster has the Light attribue and fight a Dark monster.

•This monster has the Dark attribute and fight a Earth monster.

•This monster has the Earth attribute and fight a Water monster.

•This monster has the Water attribute and fight a Fire monster.

•This monster has the Fire ttribute and fight a Wind monster.

•This monster has the Wind attribute and fight a Light monster.

This monster cannot be equipped by monsters with the Divine attribute.

I'm not a fan of DIVINE monsters, and I would change it to a LIGHT monster.

[spoiler=This one i made by myself]280522s.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Everytime a card is sent to a Graveyard, search in that Graveyad up to 3 cards (including the card was destroyed). Show the card(s) you chosed to your opponent and add it to your hand. Everytime you add a card from a Graveyard to your hand by this card's effect put a Junk Counter into this card. This card's DEF is equal to the number of Junk Counters in this card X500.

[spoiler=2nd Card OCG fix]

This card's DEF is equal to the number of Junk Counters on this card x 300. Each time a card is removed from the field, select up to 3 cards in either payer's Graveyard. Show the selected cards to your opponent and add the selected cards to your hand. Each time a card is added to your hand by this card's effect, put 1 Junk Counter on this card. During your next Draw Phase, remove 3 Junk Counters from this card.

DEF boost decreased to 300 and reduced to one turn, since it could easily become overpowered. Eg:

Opponent ritual summons a Lv.8 Ritual Monster by tributing 3 monsters. Thus, you can add up to 9 cards to your hand. This card's DEF becomes 4500. Next turn, you Synchro Summon a monster and synchonise 2 monsters. This card gains an additional 2000 DEF, making it 6500.

Also, if a large number of Q-P Spells and Traps are used up in a chain, this card's DEF could reach 10000+ in two turns; which is overpowered.

Overall, pretty good; sans the picture.

[spoiler=You could try these (Change to Warrior-Type)]

luckyfindinthescrapland.jpg

scrapthatbyirenukia.jpg

Why you want to join: I want to join because the YCM newbs need us. Surely you have seen threads in which newbs are discrimined.

Favorite Card:Stardust Dragon Assault Mode

Do you play the game in real life: What game? Yugioh? Of course I love it.

How you were referred to the club: I have seen it in many sigs.

Archived