Official Poetry Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. It reminds me of the monotony of the society. And how some single spots and persons can bring light into this gray matter. Goethe is a noob compared to that.

Really? I interpreted it as a stand against the corruption that runs so rampart in the world. I took "chu chu" to symbolize the children of Africa, and how we are all a little bit like the children in Africa, and how we should be thankful that we are so blessed. But at the same time, there seemed to be undercurrents of a lost love, which is what the "pika pi" could have been referring to. Perhaps ed's mother had died recently? I can't be certain, his vocabulary is a bit beyond mine.

Wow. It reminds me of the monotony of the society. And how some single spots and persons can bring light into this gray matter. Goethe is a noob compared to that.

Really? I interpreted it as a stand against the corruption that runs so rampart in the world. I took "chu chu" to symbolize the children of Africa' date=' and how we are all a little bit like the children in Africa, and how we should be thankful that we are so blessed. But at the same time, there seemed to be undercurrents of a lost love, which is what the "pika pi" could have been referring to. Perhaps ed's mother had died recently? I can't be certain, his vocabulary is a bit beyond mine.

[/quote']

I picked up on the Africa part as well, and I also say the second to last "pi" as a cry about the unfairness of AIDS. This "pi" strikes at my inmost soul. I think the whole poem speaks volumes about the current state that the world is in. This poem leaves us with a final haunting "pikachu," thus putting all of what he talked about into one chilling word. I shall never forget this poem. It created an impact.

Really? I interpreted it as a stand against the corruption that runs so rampart in the world. I took "chu chu" to symbolize the children of Africa' date=' and how we are all a little bit like the children in Africa, and how we should be thankful that we are so blessed. But at the same time, there seemed to be undercurrents of a lost love, which is what the "pika pi" could have been referring to. Perhaps ed's mother had died recently? I can't be certain, his vocabulary is a bit beyond mine.

[/quote']

I picked up on the Africa part as well, and I also say the second to last "pi" as a cry about the unfairness of AIDS. This "pi" strikes at my inmost soul. I think the whole poem speaks volumes about the current state that the world is in. This poem leaves us with a final haunting "pikachu," thus putting all of what he talked about into one chilling word. I shall never forget this poem. It created an impact.

i could also sense hints of how his nightmares of his innermost soul haunt him to the bones. he must have some sort of connection to a child in africa with AIDS due to this factor. this "ka" part is intense of how it symbolizes the holocaust and all the lives it has effected even after it's destruction

That "Pi ka chu" song was amazing. I cannot write anything more profound and deep than that. Kudos, wonderous poet.

My song now. Comment, because I don't give a damn about critics. ;D

White. The light.

Red. Who said?

Orange. DAMNIT, THERE IS NO RHYME WITH ORANGE.

Yellow. Feeling mellow.

Green. What have I seen?

Blue. For you, too.

Purple. DAMNIT, THERE IS NO RHYME WITH PURPLE.

Pink. I saw a mink.

Black. What a lovely rack.

heres one i didn't write but my boyfriend wrote to me... it's not in stanza and i don't claim it as my own..;D

Protection, my calling

Eradicatin Darkness

for love and my heart's stress

for the love of my darlin

like hourglass sand

i'm crumbles and fallen

to stand as her superman

i must give up my pride

all i got is her

and all i need in my life

to be with her, closed doors

for her i'd surely die