Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

My boyfriend's joining the site [he's with me right now] as Hikaru-chan and now we're waiting for the activation e-mail for him.

But he barely has internet connection' date=' so he won't be on all that often.

=']

Make sure he doesn't meet me~

Or else I will expose your intranetz life to him and ruin your relationship. I didn't bake cookies. =/

lol xD

Be a good boy and don't tell him any of those dark secrets make him some nice cookies for sure =D

You mean the one about the whip and those two cups of coffee? Oatmeal or Chocolate Chip?

Choclate chip is delicious :]

...Dark secrets, Miranda? You're internet life must be wild. xD Sarcasm, sarcasm.

Is that Eureka 7 in your avy I see?

Hey Mira, this one's a keeper. xD

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mira' date=' this one's a keeper. xD

[/quote']

You are correct :]

Nice to meet you, by the way.

I'm glad to be accepted as a keeper for her xD

My relationship is going great with Miranda :] Hooray.

Our relationship is going wonderfully =] Yay.

Hikaru...you do know '-chan' represents...a girl...right?

Hush' date=' Niashi. It's okay xD

I am breaking up with cassie.

Yes i am serious.

How come? Care to explain?

Hey Mira' date=' this one's a keeper. xD

[/quote']

You are correct :]

Nice to meet you, by the way.

I'm glad to be accepted as a keeper for her xD

My relationship is going great with Miranda :] Hooray.

Our relationship is going wonderfully =] Yay.

Hikaru...you do know '-chan' represents...a girl...right?

Hush' date=' Niashi. It's okay xD

I am breaking up with cassie.

Yes i am serious.

How come? Care to explain?

She ignores me.

Says she is single.

Her attitude has changed.

She is hanging out with this boy a lot.

She does not talk to me as much.

Does this sound like a good enough reason to break up with her?

She ignores me.

Says she is single.

Yup, it's good enough. When do you plan on telling her the news? She deserves it right away.

Are you hurt by it? That totally sucks. =[

She ignores me.

Says she is single.

Yup' date=' it's good enough. When do you plan on telling her the news? She deserves it right away.

Are you hurt by it? That totally sucks. =[

[/quote']

I might wait a bit actually cause her sis is trying to talk me out of it.

And yes it pisses me off.

If it was legal i would shoot all boys she meets besides me.

• 2 weeks later...

Say a guy likes a girl. Say that girl likes a different guy. Say that guy and girl have everything in common. Say the other guy wants nothing to do with the girl, but the first guy would give anything to be with her.

If this guy pushed the girl away from the unloving guy, just so the girl would become infatuated with him, does that make me a bad person?

Say a guy likes a girl. Say that girl likes a different guy. Say that guy and girl have everything in common. Say the other guy wants nothing to do with the girl' date=' but the first guy would give anything to be with her.

If this guy pushed the girl away from the unloving guy, just so the girl would become infatuated with him, does that make me a bad person?

[/quote']

First part reminds me of Naruto.

Say a guy likes a girl. Say that girl likes a different guy. Say that guy and girl have everything in common. Say the other guy wants nothing to do with the girl' date=' but the first guy would give anything to be with her.

[/quote']

You must be hurt that this girl likes a different guy.

It'd be something anyone would do in that case, but yes, it's actually quite harsh on the girl. The right thing to do would be admitting your feelings no matter the case. If you're just going to be a bystander with it, just don't do anything then.

[/quote']

It'd be something anyone would do in that case, but yes, it's actually quite harsh on the girl. The right thing to do would be admitting your feelings no matter the case. If you're just going to be a bystander with it, just don't do anything then.

That's the thing. This said guy is too rooted to the ground to make a move. This person is stable in a nice common freindship with this girl. This other guy has been leading on this girl for weeks. The girl goes crying to her friend to help her be noticed by the guy. She's sick of being ignorred by him.

What then, must this boy do?

[/quote']

That's the thing. This said guy is too rooted to the ground to make a move. This person is stable in a nice common freindship with this girl. This other guy has been leading on this girl for weeks. The girl goes crying to her friend to help her be noticed by the guy. She's sick of being ignorred by him.

What then, must this boy do?

Know your place with this girl.

Imagine, do you see her with you when you're much older?

And once you're able to decide where you want to be with her, then make a move.

Archived