Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My relationship is at one of it's rocky moments.

His mother doesn't want him with me.

My mom doesn't want me with him.

But we're both reluctant to let go. What do we do?

Are you IRL boyfriend and girlfriend or internet boyfriend and girlfriend?

Real Life. We've known each other for years.

Well then' date=' in all honesty, I'd say wait it out. How much longer is it until you can move out [i']anyway[/i]? Like 3 or 4 years tops?

And if you can't wait just tell your mom to stop being a jerk-faced jerk. Because jerk-faced jerks that are jerky are generally generalized as jerks before a jerk even gets to see the jerkiness of their jerk attitude.

Well then' date=' in all honesty, I'd say wait it out. How much longer is it until you can move out [i']anyway[/i]? Like 3 or 4 years tops?

And if you can't wait just tell your mom to stop being a jerk-faced jerk. Because jerk-faced jerks that are jerky are generally generalized as jerks before a jerk even gets to see the jerkiness of their jerk attitude.

Actually it's 2 years and a month. I'm 16 now. When I get 18 I'm gone. I'm going to move in with my b/f.

And I have. My mother is a total Bish. She cussed me out yesterday.

Actually it's 2 years and a month. I'm 16 now. When I get 18 I'm gone. I'm going to move in with my b/f.

And I have. My mother is a total Bish. She cussed me out yesterday.

Ah, good luck ;D

well, I invited my gf round to mine and we cuddled while watching monsters inc. <3 buu I wanted it to end up where it didn't end up D;

• 3 weeks later...

Things have been fixed with James and I for a long while now xD

We're going out for Valentine's Day~ WOO~

My gf dumped me. 5 min. after she dumped me' date=' She asked out my best friend and they are still going out.

[/quote']

Girls can be such betches sometimes...

If she dumped you like that, she's probably not worth the pain she gave you just now.

Nyaaaah >_>... I hate mine right now. Like 3 girls are interested in me/love interests.

The first is Madly like... In love with me. And she said this on IMVU tonight:

Pasia0602: last night i was thinking about you

Pasia0602: my mom is bugging me about living in hawaii.. and i like blue, i like hawaii, i like your sense of humor, your really nice, smart, and etc. now dun get all mushy on me :I

I even talked to her mom briefly when she was sick, and offered ways to help her. She told me later that her mom really appreciated my help and thought I was nice. She appreciates my sarcastic humor (since her dad has the same humor as me xD), and her family trains dogs for a living.

----

Then there's girl 2. She's not quite like... Crazy for me. But she's expressed that she would like to be more at some point or another. Ive talked to her on the phone and even gotten into a conversation with one of her friends. Fun times but a little wonky.

----

Then there's girl 3. Im like... Madly in love with her. Can't really express why, I just am. Even doing nothing with her makes me happy, and yet she's the most distant and cruel out of them all. Not in an intentional way but enough to notice. She's also the only one who lives outside the United States. *sigh*

EDIT: I might wanna say though. Girl 1 is 13yrs old (but she's crazy mature for her age and even said that her parents are 5yrs apart). Girl 2 and 3 are 17yrs old.

EDIT: I might wanna say though. Girl 1 is 13yrs old (but she's crazy mature for her age and even said that her parents are 5yrs apart). Girl 2 and 3 are 17yrs old.

There's a difference between 5 years apart at 18-23 and 5 years apart at 13-18. A huge difference. We can't honestly tell you which one to choose, you know that's entirely up to you, but I'm sure you'll agree it's unreasonable to date a 13-year-old no matter how you look at it.

Archived