Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyheh' date=' going to Hong Kong in the half term with my partner, it should be interesting, although she is frigid as f*ck, it's really starting to bug me.

[b']Anyhows, K.P, any relationship does that, long term anyways.[/b]

Oh That sounds fun, I want to go to Hawaii for like a vacation or something. (and no not because I want to go and bug Josh to death :P)

@ Bold: Yeah I know, I was just telling DoP that. xD It's funny because in log term relationships people get tired of one another sometimes. I get tired of Mako saying that "He's sorry" 4,000 times a day. -.-;

Nyheh' date=' going to Hong Kong in the half term with my partner, it should be interesting, although she is frigid as f*ck, it's really starting to bug me.

[b']Anyhows, K.P, any relationship does that, long term anyways.[/b]

Oh That sounds fun, I want to go to Hawaii for like a vacation or something. (and no not because I want to go and bug Josh to death :P)

@ Bold: Yeah I know, I was just telling DoP that. xD It's funny because in log term relationships people get tired of one another sometimes. I get tired of Mako saying that "He's sorry" 4,000 times a day. -.-;

Nyeh, I havent experienced that in my relationship yet.

That's what my dad said. My mum has no problems with it. I didn't know he was 40 until my sister randomly text him to ask how old he was, this was before he asked me out, but hinted he was gonna in a text on New Years.

He's a really geniune guy though, really sweet. He knows how I feel with my having depression, its nice to be able to talk to him about everything.

[/quote']

0_o...

Use massage oil and stuff.:)

Handcuffs and massage oil, she won't get off of you.

But seriously this is a problem especially for her.=/ It's not her fault if she doesn't feel any lust. Is she on medication or something?

And YAY Yin be postin in this thread!=D

Dweller: Who becomes a dad at 18?:/

Miranda's been going through kind of like... a breakdown. She's been forcing smiles' date=' I noticed, because she tried to keep happy today; it's my birthday.

I've understood and been a help for her before, but this time, it's much more painful. She's been keeping her face covered and I noticed under her palms that keep her face masked, she's been crying.

She fell really silent. She's been avoiding and ignoring people. The last I talked to her was just earlier today, but even then she said, "Happy Birthday. I'm sorry" and just kept everything vague.

I'm so scared and worried about her! I just... Don't know what to do.

My friends won't be serious, so please... Just help me.

[/quote']

Just calm down and think about what she might be going through? Do you know of any problems recently between you and her? Maybe something you said? Maybe her family life is bothering her. It happens.

I know for a fact nothing went wrong between us. She was fine when I saw her and left fine after I saw her, but in the course of another day she started acting this way. I guessed it's family matters and I decided to ask one of her close friends instead of relying on my own.

Her close friend said that the day of my birthday, was the birthday of another one of Miranda's friends named Hina. Miranda told me everything about Hina, she's been the closest person to Miranda since 1st grade, but committed suicide by the middle of 2009. This has gotten to her.

Once I found this out, I thought she'd get better after a few days, but she's the same. I try comforting her and even giving her time alone to think, but nothing seems to be working.

I'm worried that she's thinking of suicide to join Hina, but she knows better so I'm doubting that fact as well. I just want her to be happy.

Miranda's been going through kind of like... a breakdown. She's been forcing smiles' date=' I noticed, because she tried to keep happy today; it's my birthday.

I've understood and been a help for her before, but this time, it's much more painful. She's been keeping her face covered and I noticed under her palms that keep her face masked, she's been crying.

She fell really silent. She's been avoiding and ignoring people. The last I talked to her was just earlier today, but even then she said, "Happy Birthday. I'm sorry" and just kept everything vague.

I'm so scared and worried about her! I just... Don't know what to do.

My friends won't be serious, so please... Just help me.

[/quote']

Just calm down and think about what she might be going through? Do you know of any problems recently between you and her? Maybe something you said? Maybe her family life is bothering her. It happens.

I know for a fact nothing went wrong between us. She was fine when I saw her and left fine after I saw her, but in the course of another day she started acting this way. I guessed it's family matters and I decided to ask one of her close friends instead of relying on my own.

Her close friend said that the day of my birthday, was the birthday of another one of Miranda's friends named Hina. Miranda told me everything about Hina, she's been the closest person to Miranda since 1st grade, but committed suicide by the middle of 2009. This has gotten to her.Once I found this out, I thought she'd get better after a few days, but she's the same. I try comforting her and even giving her time alone to think, but nothing seems to be working.

I'm worried that she's thinking of suicide to join Hina, but she knows better so I'm doubting that fact as well. I just want her to be happy.

Don't worry about it. She won't commit suicide. I'm not surprised that she's depressed. I know I would be.

Archived