Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a gf anymoar. D:

I like someone in my class' date=' everyone knows she likes me back, but I'm too embarrassed to ask her to be my gf.

Advice?

[/quote']

Bro. is cool. If you liek her and she lieks u bck, ask her out. theres nothing to lose

I like someone in my class' date=' everyone knows she likes me back, but I'm too embarrassed to ask her to be my gf.

Advice?

[/quote']

Bro. is cool. If you liek her and she lieks u bck, ask her out. theres nothing to lose

She's always around her friends.

5th grade suckz sometimes.

Advice?

[/quote']

She's always around her friends.

5th grade suckz sometimes.

take it from a 6th grader

just ask her then maybe she will say yes

take it from a 6th grader

Learn to use grammar properly' date=' first.

5th Grader's and 5 Graders shouldn't be dating at all. Take it for a Sophomore ;)

Good post, old friend. ;D

we arent that young

You're an idiot. >.> You're too young to be in a stable relationship.

Nyaaaah >_>... I hate mine right now. Like 3 girls are interested in me/love interests.

The first is Madly like... In love with me. And she said this on IMVU tonight:

Pasia0602: last night i was thinking about you

Pasia0602: my mom is bugging me about living in hawaii.. and i like blue' date=' i like hawaii, i like your sense of humor, your really nice, smart, and etc. now dun get all mushy on me :I

I even talked to her mom briefly when she was sick, and offered ways to help her. She told me later that her mom really appreciated my help and thought I was nice. She appreciates my sarcastic humor (since her dad has the same humor as me xD), and her family trains dogs for a living.

----

Then there's girl 2. She's not quite like... Crazy for me. But she's expressed that she would like to be more at some point or another. Ive talked to her on the phone and even gotten into a conversation with one of her friends. Fun times but a little wonky.

----

Then there's girl 3. Im like... Madly in love with her. Can't really express why, I just am. Even doing nothing with her makes me happy, and yet she's the most distant and cruel out of them all. Not in an intentional way but enough to notice. She's also the only one who lives outside the United States. *sigh*

EDIT: I might wanna say though. Girl 1 is 13yrs old (but she's crazy mature for her age and even said that her parents are 5yrs apart). Girl 2 and 3 are 17yrs old.

[/quote']

Is girl #3 Rena? Can't help but wonder... but in my opinion you're stuck in a bad situation for them living so far away anyway. =/

Yup... Girl 3 is her. Not entirely unreasonable though o_O' date=' Ive always wanted to visit a snowy place and the price is pretty cheap for round trip tickets ($2200 USD).

EDIT: I might wanna say though. Girl 1 is 13yrs old (but she's crazy mature for her age and even said that her parents are 5yrs apart). Girl 2 and 3 are 17yrs old.

There's a difference between 5 years apart at 18-23 and 5 years apart at 13-18. A huge difference. We can't honestly tell you which one to choose' date=' you know that's entirely up to you, but I'm sure you'll agree it's unreasonable to date a 13-year-old no matter how you look at it.

[/quote']

Yeah I know rofl. But the fact that I already have Parental Approval is kinda like [O.O]

Well, Jess and I only lasted about a month. We both decided that it'd be best if we remained nothing more than friends because the relationship just wasn't working out the way we had originally hoped.

I am, however, talking to a new girl. There's no REAL feelings yet, but I'm starting to pick up signs of flirting and the such... ;D The only problem with her is her age... I'm a senior in high school where she's only a freshman...

Well tomorrow my boyfriend meets my mum, should be fun really. My boyfriend's mum is really fond of me lol. Nearly met my boyfriend's eldest who's 18, but he had to work on Sunday. (I had Sunday lunch with my boyfriend and his mum, at his mum's)

You miss alot when you ignore this topic for a while.

I'm having some troubles with my relationship. See my boyfriend is graduating this year and I'll have to go two years without him in school. I'm worried that he'll leave me, but he says that he won't and to trust him. I don't know what I should do. D:

I'm having some troubles with my relationship. See my boyfriend is graduating this year and I'll have to go two years without him in school. I'm worried that he'll leave me' date=' but he says that he won't and to trust him. I don't know what I should do. D:

[/quote']

Lock him up in your basement. >=D

That way, he'll never leave you.

I'm having some troubles with my relationship. See my boyfriend is graduating this year and I'll have to go two years without him in school. I'm worried that he'll leave me' date=' but he says that he won't and to trust him. I don't know what I should do. D:

[/quote']

Lock him up in your basement. >=D

That way, he'll never leave you.

I thought about that but there is just one little problem. I don't have a basement. D=

Archived