Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this girl in a club, i like her and i think she likes me. I only see her at weekly meetings but i cant hit on her while im there, or else i get in trouble. I want to ask her to the movies and possibly my school dance if things kick up, but i cant hit on her. What do i do?

I know this girl in a club' date=' i like her and i think she likes me. I only see her at weekly meetings but i cant hit on her while im there, or else i get in trouble. I want to ask her to the movies and possibly my school dance if things kick up, but i cant hit on her. What do i do?

[/quote']

Wait until the 'meeting' is over.

Ask her.

I know this girl in a club' date=' i like her and i think she likes me. I only see her at weekly meetings but i cant hit on her while im there, or else i get in trouble. I want to ask her to the movies and possibly my school dance if things kick up, but i cant hit on her. What do i do?

[/quote']

Ask her.

ok i guess what exactly should i do? How should i ask her?

[/quote']

Ask her.

You: wanna go out?

Her: No

You: Why not? I have candy :D

Her: Ok! I love candy

*Happily ever after*

[/quote']

Ask her.

You: wanna go out?

Her: No

You: Why not? I have candy :D

Her: Ok! I love candy

*Happily ever after*

thanks for the sarcasm.... *sighs*:-(

Archived