Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Ok. This is the twenty-billionth thread of this, but this time its official.

This one should stick around for a while. No need for anymore relationship threads for a while.

Good ole' Opal wanted it back, so here it is. :D

SO, here's my situation:

Ex-girlfriend keeps staring me down everywhere she sees me. Kidna stalkerish.

I like a girl right now, but I think she might be a lesbian. ;-;

et vous?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4emo

inb4kittyprincess

inb4complaining

inb4stupidposts

Hopefully I got all of those in time/correctly.

Currently single. Had a few girlfriends in the past' date=' none lasted TOO long. Being single is fun. You get to flirt. ;D

[/quote']

Why can't you ever understand me or any of the other members of YCM?!?? It's like we don't even exist. T_T I HATE THAT ABOUT YOU. It's almost like you're the type of person who wouldn't believe the moon is made of cheese.

Inb4kittyprincess

I'm thinking, JUST THINKING about asking the girl that I like out. She seems to like me. :)

It's just that well, look at my profile and age.

One of my cousins, who was the same age as the girl I like, started dating some guy that was l a few years older than her, ended up pregnant TWICE before she was 18. Lets just say that my parents aren't crazy about me dating before I'm 18. Screw what they say, I'm going to try to ask her out. I'm shy around her though. If only I weren't shy when near her.

Highlight this post.

I'm capable of flirting with girls over the internet, but only if I'm at least 67% sure they're real girls.

I hava a bipolar girlfriend allergic to tomatoes who tries to draw better than me just because she's studying graphic design at the college. She likes kitties and swearing to people. I just love her.

I'm thinking' date=' JUST THINKING about asking the girl that I like out. She seems to like me. :)

One of my cousins, who was the same age as the girl I like, started dating some guy that was l a few years older than her, ended up pregnant TWICE before she was 18. Lets just say that my parents aren't crazy about me dating before I'm 18. Screw what they say, I'm going to try to ask her out. I'm shy around her though. If only I weren't shy when near her.

Highlight this post.

Did anyone even read what I said?

I'm thinking' date=' JUST THINKING about asking the girl that I like out. She seems to like me. :)

Highlight this post.

Did anyone even read what I said?

I read it, I just don't care.

Archived