R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoops! i thought that you were saying that we should have some type of nick or something. let me try this again.

username: shadow-zero

characters you have created: chaos zero

*pops up out of the ground with modified app in hand*"hey, i want to join!" XD

and someone did a typo on the app that i used the last time. i had thought that it was asking about characters that i had beaten, not characters that i had created. XD <.< >.> ~.~

uh-huh.*he says with a slightly irritated slightly im supposed to care why? look on his face as he taps 820 on the shoulder with his gemino that came into being due to the speed of his movements walked towards 820*"im thinking that i want to fight someone. you look like a ready made opponent. shall we fight?"*he asks as the gemino walking towards 820 draws its shadow saber*"or should i just slay you where you stand?"*he finishes asking as he unsheaths his shadow saber and rests it against the front of 820's throat*

*smirks at the absurdity of this flippant response*"is that my gemino your pointing at? i'll remind you that i am behind you with my shadow saber at your throat."*tightens his grip as he slams his fist into 820, causing him to move forward enough to be at 6 feet standing distance away from him, having removed his shadow saber so as not to immediately remove 820's head from his body*"and..."*he says as his gemino suddenly appears to his right*"my name is chaos zero."*he says as he points at 820 with his left hand*"now are you going to just sit there and twiddle mr. i have flames the color of diarrhea coming out of my head? or are we going to get down to business?"

"You want a fight?" 820 said. "You'll regret a fight with me..."

820 appeared behind chaos.

"Tell me... Have you ever met an opponent that was better than you in every way?"

820 pushed chaos ahead, then appeared in front of him, grabbed him, and threw him in the air.

"I haven't," he said as he pursued his victim in the air, hands on fire.

Chaos Zero:*looks down at his opponent with an evil smirk on his face, the monster within suddenly appearing on his face for the briefest of instants. then, he suddenly vanishes and appears below and slightly behind 820, turning his blow into energy used for a backflip as he lands on the ground and skids to a halt.*"bring all of creation to an end"*he says rising to his feet and pointing his saber towards 820 who was still in the air as he finishes the invocation*"shadow king of the abyss!!!"

Luminous:"so you really think..."

Necros:"...that you are better then us???"

Luminous and Necros:"DON'T MAKE US LAUGH!!!"*they scream as Chaos Zero, now the 2 seperate entities called Luminous and Necros jump into the air with their sabers drawn and their arm cannons charged as they prepare to defeat their enemy in a single flurry of blows.*

hows THAT for original?

820 was swarmed with a barrage of energy, so painful and lethal to even the most bravest of warriors, deadly to even the strongest...

...When the smoke cleared, 820 was nowhere in sight. Did he just lose...?

No. 820 walked up to chaos. His hands were not on fire, and he had a warm smile on his face...

"Welcome to R.P.820," he said, his hand outstretched. "I am honored to have you here, chaos-san."

Archived