R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You shall not fight 820-san unless told to do so Mr. Zero." Phantom walks towards him sword at the ready.

By the way 820-san, I haven't heard about an intiation, so if you could PM me about it please.

Also, I have unfortunate news. Mr. Bringerofcake will not continue our RP, for the fact that he said that he is in too many RPs already and is unable to continue.

Flandre and Yata Facepalm as they walked out a Circular Portal

"You forgot about Yata, He Portaled to a Different Dimension for a Cup of Tea....."

"But That doesn't Mean that The Fight isn't Over!"

"Yes it is, That was a Rather Interesting Fight, A User Versus A RP Guardian, Especially if the Latter was Trained with me and Some of the Most overpowered Video game Characters. 820, You have the Right for me to Train you on the Art, If you can Figure out Who in this Sample is Godmodding"

[spoiler=RP Sample 1]Nakun Walked down into a Dark Alley and walked Into a Colosseum. Suddenly, 2 Beasts Charged out of Nowhere at Nakun and Tackled him, But He Got up and was still walking to the Rack of swords in the Corner. He grabbed one and Smacked one of the Beasts with it, Which didn't do anything, Then Nakun Slashed at the Beast, Killing it in One Hit, Then Another Beast Jumped up and Bit Nakun in the Neck. Nakun Tried to Slice the Beast, but for Some reason, That Sword couldn't Slice through, So Nakun Shook his Neck to Try to Get the Beast off.

Archived