R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lofl! XD you STILL haven't let go of that??! man, you need to let the past be past! oh, andn by the way, how does this sound. one of us tests someone, and they try pulling a godmod, and when they do, BAM! whoever is giving the test is suddenly able to pull the sword out of wherever through whatever mean (it would likely be a darkhole for me) and slay the godmodder that we would be facing. or to put it another way...

tristan taylor: "slay the witch!"

lofl! XD you STILL haven't let go of that??! man' date=' you need to let the past be past![/b'] oh, andn by the way, how does this sound. one of us tests someone, and they try pulling a godmod, and when they do, BAM! whoever is giving the test is suddenly able to pull the sword out of wherever through whatever mean (it would likely be a darkhole for me) and slay the godmodder that we would be facing. or to put it another way...

tristan taylor: "slay the witch!"

"To Be worthy of this Weapon... You must Defeat my Keeper in a Fight.... Yata.... Do your Thing!"

"With Pleasure!"

At which Yata-Aluria, Which was a Large, Muscle-bound Demon Lord Clothed in Scarlet, Extended his Hand as a Black Liquid shot out of it in a Thin Rod, Then The Liquid Formed into a Very Long Katana as a Small Black Spirit Appeared Behind Him.......

820 walked up to the beast, clapping his hands.

"Bravo! You move fast for someone so big."

820 smiled.

"Are you going to bore me throughout this fight...? Where's your passion, Come and kill me!"

820 sped toward Scarlet, hands ablaze, and landed a solid punch.

"I'm not through with you yet..."

He preceded into a somersault-kick, which knocked Yata in the air...

820 knew he couldn't dodge an attack like this... But he wasn't a deadman yet.

As the knives began to close in, he heated himself up... He was so hot... On fire... Blazing, now...

When the smoke cleared, 820 was in the middle of a huge pool of metal. He jumped over the pool.

"Very impressive... Yes, do that again..." he said as he began to advance on Yata with a wicked smile on his face.

Archived