R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

And then Diego commented on how he thinks being able to do all this is amazing.

"Wow, I wish I was that athletic. All I can do is..."

Diego then pulled out a pen and paper and wrote something down.

Suddenly, a glass of milk popped out of the paper, and he began drinking it.

He wrote something else, and a ferret popped out of the paper. He threw the newly borne ferret at 820, hoping to get a funny reaction from the kid.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magus:EXELLENT

Raiden600:okay okay here is the list of characters ive got

Raiden(Everpresent Good guy) Magus (Look up EVIL in the dictionary get her picture) Corrupted Raiden(Raiden Posessed By Magus) Emily(Raiden's Dead Girlfriend killed by Magus)

Chris(Raidens Friend Killed By Magus) Tyler(Raidens Friend killed by Guess Who?)

chaos zero: a fight with a kindred spirit huh? can't wait.

luminous: now, now...this is supposed to be a test after all so--

chaos: F*CK THAT! I AM GOIN TO TEAR THAT INGRATE LIMB FROM LIIIMMMMMNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!

necros:*after punching chaos in the face(astraly speaking)*what have i told you about that???

chaos: oh you are so dead!

Zero:*slaps everyone around alot with a very large and frozen trout.*now don't make me use this thing again, unless you wan't to stink of fish!

everyone else: yes Zero.....

can you say excite for the fight? XD

the intiation did not become a rite of passage until i attacked immediately upon joining. at any rate...

*suddenly appears in front of the meteor and smashes it towards shadow ferret with his shadow knuckle, taking virtually no damage from the meteorite itself.*"thou fool. do you really think that can help you? and...i cannot allow you to interfere in the fight, as i am the one who shall defeat 820. so you can just stay out of my way. that is, unless you have a death wish."

*stares at the ferret of shadows with a most peculiar combination of looks on his face for a whole long minute or 2 before he finally bursts at yelling at shadow ferret saying*"DAMMIT! GET BETTER SKILLS OR I AM GOING TO CHALLENGE YOU, OWN YOU, AND CHALLENGE YOUR RIGHT TO BE AND ACTIVE BATTLE PARTICIPANT!!!.........although i have to admit, your antics are good for comedic value. but don't you want to be more then just the comedy relief?"

"Meh. Who really cares' date=' honestly? I'm bored. I mean, I could just write in "shadow-zero accidentally stabs himself after tripping on his shoelace", but that would just be anti-climactic, and a ripoff of the Death Note. I find this amuses me more...."

[/quote']

That... Would be godmodding... Think about it.

820 sat down, watching the two battle while waiting for Yata.

"Hmm... This seems to have turned into Fight Club..."

Archived