R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*chaos stabs gaara from behind with his chaos blade as he blasts the sabakukuyu away using chaos magic*

chaos: we were promised the next fight. this one is OURS!!! anyone who gets in our way will be blasted out of the way, and be thankful that we aren't in the killing mood. although, that may change very quickly if you insist on interfering! *twists the chaos blade sideways from where it rests in gaara's stomach causing him to cough blood*

chaos zero:*smirks slightly evillishly as he jumps back and draws his shadow saber, the excitment that only a battle can bring coursing through his entire body*"PREPARE TO DIE DEMON OF THE SAND!!!"*he declares as he brings up his arm, snaps his fingers, and causes a burst of energy to appear right in front of gaara, knocking him back several feet.*

ooc its chaos zero you idiot. you dont want to face chaos yet, trust me.

bic "chaos blast"*knocks all of the sand away and slams into the ground, then moves with lightning fast speed and doing a short teleport so as to appear immediately in front of gaara. he then turns around suddenly with his body facing almost the opposite direction and looking ocer his shoulder as the speed with which he stops causes the extra power built up form his speed to slam into gaara as it shoots out from his feet, knocking gaara back again and damaging his sand armor*"chaos burner!"*and immediately upon attacking with chaos burner snaps his fingers again and*"chaos magic!"*causes another burst of chaotic energy to suddenly appear in front of gaara knocking him back even further as chaos zero turns around again to face his foe, noticing that cracks are starting to appear in gaara's sand armor.

who da say what??? hang on! i did not god mod! the hell are you getting mad for???

Shadow that wasn't aimed at you. I was telling 820 not go kill the owner of the dumb rp we were in. That post was a response to mine. But shadow you should apologize to garra, I think you angered him.

Archived