Waboku on legs and wings but no balls [DISC]

[align=center]400px-ZeroGardnaSOVR-JP-C.jpg

Tribute this card. During this turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, and any Battle Damage to your Life Points as a result of your opponent's monsters battling becomes 0. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.[/align]

Konami really thinks people will run this while we have Waboku ? That's IF we even thought of running Waboku over TR

Discuss this Shmit

oh btw, this little birdroid with a fan and batteries is a Warrior-Type

Like said before, if you're going to run this, run Waboku instead, unless there is some sort of combo that can be used with this that I'm not seeing...?

Well, I guess it can be revived from the Graveyard and you can use it multiple times over, its alright

It's okay... But outclassed by so much cards >.> Why does konami always make cards that have a weaker effect than already existing cards?

They are running out of ideas, and trying not to make yet another Chaos Emperor Dragon, even though they want to so badly. It's good for business to make 300$ secret rares.

Is it a morphotronic?

Does its Japanese name have a rather obvious English 'D'? I think not. >.>

You also clearly don't watch the anime. YUSEI used it, it's clearly not a Morphtronic. >.>

Well, this thing is easily searchable... but I think it would work better as a level 1, or if it could special summon itself from somewhere. Not to mention Waboku...

Archived