Monarch Dragon FTW!!!

[align=center]StrongWindDragonRGBT-EN-UR-1E.png

For those who can't see to save their life:

This card cannot be destroyed in battle with a monster that has the same ATK. When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a Dragon-Type monster, it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the Tributed monster. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

I like it. Good in Hopeless? I think so. Discuss.[/align]

I actually really like this card. Forgive me for seeing potential in it' date=' but I do.

[/quote']

It has potential. But i personally find this card a little too slow and useless to build around. If anything he should be a last ditch beater in a hopeless/dragon deck.

Maybe he can be the finishing blow or something.

Trib. high ATK dragon + Ojama Trio + Battle Mania? Idk if Battle Mania would work though. :?

I like how this card can't be destroyed' date=' but it's only invincible against monsters with 2400 ATK (i.e. Monarchs, Jinzo, etc.) - (if you didn't tribute a Dragon)

---------------

The ATK bonus is nice though.

---------------

Other than that, nothing much to say about it

[/quote']

Actually, it would be invincible to monsters that have the same ATK as Stong Wind, therefore, if you Tributed a Blue-Eyes for its effect; monsters with 3900 ATK cant destroy it by battle

Not really worth it

Archived