Next Years ICE AGE!!! [DISCO US DATE REVEALED]

Guest PikaPerson01

But I anticipate great things from Absolute Xero Zero.

Of we will' date=' since the Opponents will be like: "Oh great, it's his fawkin' Zero!"

And then you laugh as it nukes there field.

C WUT I DID THAR?

[/quote']

I don't... was that supposed to be a joke or something?

With this and Gaia sofar its great as e-heros get 2 generic fusions which after Great tornado in Vol 6 we could be seeing super polymer get some good use.

2hgx10z.jpg

And the only way that will EVER happen, is if E-Heros get a Fusion monster thats lists 1 E-Hero + 1 DARK/LIGHT monster, and has an effect like: "When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field and draw 2 cards"

err "the shining" >.> which has a possiblity of making it to TCG and I only mean use at 1 aswell as you can play people using many decks that use earth water or wind monsters.

Elemental Hero The Shinning's(cwutIdidthar?) effect isnt worth it, to use Super Polymer.

Miracle Fusion would give him more ATK, and let you use his effect.

Super Polymer wont.

err "the shining" >.> which has a possiblity of making it to TCG and I only mean use at 1 aswell as you can play people using many decks that use earth water or wind monsters.

Elemental Hero The Shinning's(cwutIdidthar?) effect isnt worth it' date=' to use Super Polymer.

Super Polymer wont.

[/quote']

Idea! Miracle Fuse up a Elemental Hero Gaia, Great Tornado or Absolute Zero fusion then use Super to steal their light monster for "the shinning" >.>

Elemental Hero The Shinning's(cwutIdidthar?) effect isnt worth it' date=' to use Super Polymer.

Super Polymer wont.

[/quote']

Idea! Miracle Fuse up a Elemental Hero Gaia, Great Tornado or Absolute Zero fusion then use Super to steal their light monster for "the shinning" >.>

Your bieng situational again.

Archived