[Yugioh DQ] Featured Cards for Today 24/?? (HARPIE EMPRESS MODIFIED) + Sneak Preview

chizuruotohime

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see major combo potential in this card. Being Level 5 is actually not bad in terms of balance. Just imagine:

You clear the field of your opponent (for example, by Lightning Vortex). You already this monster. You Summon 1 monster with 2000 or higher ATK ( even stuff with penalty will do like Goblin Attack Force). You put Megamorph on said monster. During the Battle Phase, you activate this effect. Because of paying 2000 Life Points, your Life Points will be most probably lower than your opponent's, which means: 2000 x2 (this effect) x2 (Megamorph) = 8000 damage. Ta-da, a one-turn kill!

I definitely like this card, and even seems balanced in my eyes! 9.5/10

Impressive effect' date=' a little too much for the LP pay though. Also you should have made this lv4

9.4/10

[/quote']

Thanks for the comment and rate as always, master raghnarok! And I prefer to make it a level 5 monster so that we don't want to abuse the power of the headnurse. Imagine putting 3 of those in one deck...But does hurt your Life Points though....

I see major combo potential in this card. Being Level 5 is actually not bad in terms of balance. Just imagine:

You clear the field of your opponent (for example' date=' by Lightning Vortex). You already this monster. You Summon 1 monster with 2000 or higher ATK ( even stuff with penalty will do like Goblin Attack Force). You put Megamorph on said monster. During the Battle Phase, you activate this effect. Because of paying 2000 Life Points, your Life Points will be most probably lower than your opponent's, which means: 2000 x2 (this effect) x2 (Megamorph) = 8000 damage. Ta-da, a one-turn kill!

I definitely like this card, and even seems balanced in my eyes! 9.5/10

[/quote']

Yeah~~11 You definite understand the power of Headnurse if used properly...And it's balanced too~~!1 You said earlier if u use lightning vortex, this will clear out monsters, and putting on a 1 hit kill...But be cautious about the Set Spell or Trap Card, 1 of them maybe Mirror Force or worst, Magic Cylinder...Better prepare your heavy storm or nay counter measures~~!!

Thanks for the comment and rate my Long time Friend, Exa Raiun, Btw, u have a character in DQ, named Alexa Raine, who uses the Maideservant Deck!

Eeeek x3 I love you Chizy ^^ Lol

Best derned threads in the world come from you lol!

10/10!!!!

Thanks Lovely Lady, u too have interesting cards to date,!

Yeah~~11 You definite understand the power of Headnurse if used properly...And it's balanced too~~!1 You said earlier if u use lightning vortex' date=' this will clear out monsters, and putting on a 1 hit kill...But be cautious about the Set Spell or Trap Card, 1 of them maybe Mirror Force or worst, Magic Cylinder...Better prepare your heavy storm or nay counter measures~~!!

Thanks for the comment and rate my Long time Friend, Exa Raiun, Btw, u have a character in DQ, named Alexa Raine, who uses the Maideservant Deck!

[/quote']

Considering its potential, it was quite easy to notice the possibilities of that card. With the proper preparation, it can be a great weapon in your deck.

And thanks for including my deck~ I'm so happy to hear that! ^^

Archived