[Yugioh DQ] Featured Cards for Today 24/?? (HARPIE EMPRESS MODIFIED) + Sneak Preview

chizuruotohime

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light Coordinator Angela: Generally, I'm not fond of Gemini monsters. This one , on the other hand, is an example of a great Gemini monster, which would be a wonderful addition to LIGHT Fairy decks! Massive ATK for a Level 4, and by the clever use of Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, its effect can be activated faster! Not to mention, she is beautiful, and I love her huge wings! I have to give a perfect 10/10 for this one :)

new card that can be honestable and make LS even more broken D: tho its good.

its sure really it

Light Coordinator Angela: Generally' date=' I'm not fond of Gemini monsters. This one , on the other hand, is an example of a [b']great[/b] Gemini monster, which would be a wonderful addition to LIGHT Fairy decks! Massive ATK for a Level 4, and by the clever use of Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, its effect can be activated faster! Not to mention, she is beautiful, and I love her huge wings! I have to give a perfect 10/10 for this one :)

this is the first time i get a perfect score for you~!!

I would have made it ALL card effects

Just spells/traps are enough or it'll be OPed

8/10

thats ok...at least it will be removed from play ..thats its weakness

Spellcaster's Seal - A simple effect, indeed, and I admit that I am not sure if this card is balanced or not. I mean, in a Spellcaster Deck, it can protect your monsters from almost everything, except brute force. I believe it has the chance to become a bit of overkill... I don't really know.... 7.5/10

Ahhh... Finally.

Lets see..

Pic and OCG are epic Win.

Your latest friend is the DARK Fiend-Type monster using version of Power Tool Dragon.

NVM if ya don't know what I'm talkin' about. Your latest one just reminds me of my companion, PTD. Its effect is close.

Ova 10000!/10

EDIT: I see your Sneak Preview. Is it Spellcaster-Type or Fairy-Type?

From the name, it should be Fairy. From the pic, it should be Spellcaster.

Archived