[Yugioh DQ] Featured Cards for Today 24/?? (HARPIE EMPRESS MODIFIED) + Sneak Preview

chizuruotohime

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crimson Daemon Morgana: I like effects based on the zones of the cards. This one can shut down annoying Trap / Spell Cards or even monster effects. You only have to be careful with your own spells and traps, too. It has quite a moderate ATK, so I see no balance or usefulness errors with this card . 10/10

Darkwing Maiden: A counter against swarming decks for DARK decks. Most probably would be a good side-deck card, considering this, as in other cases, the usefulness of this card is lower, but still quite good. 8.5/10

Celiene the Mystical: A decent ATK, and an interesting and useful effect! With proper using, it can be effective in the proper deck! 9/10

Quickdraw!: You seem to like countering particular concepts - here, it's against destructive cards (ranging from Lightning Vortex to Sakuretsu Armor to Mirror Force). And not only that, but it also inflicts damage, and quite a large damage. Maybe a bit too high, maybe lower it to 500 or 600? I'm not really sure... 8/10

Uhm... Succubi Naamah is exactly like a DARK counterpart to Stardust Dragon. DARK already has lots and lots of heavy support, and I kind of expected something different, with something more unique, effect-wise. Maybe something related to take control of cards [succubi are tend to be mesmerizing and such, after all]? Or anything, but not a Stardust copy. Sorry ^^;

Archived