Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need a neg rep delted haku gave me it because I explained somthing to him and he didnt like how I responded. It was a spam rep.

Granted

Seriously can someone get rid of my rep' date=' or abolish the system, either will do :wink:[/quote']

Granted

Like the one you gave Frunk.

(Taps foot' date=' glares accusingly)[/quote']

I'll have you know that rep was taken down because both yugiohmasta and myself came to a mutual agreement to do so.

I was talking to Haku.

i dont have any reps (i think) can i complain about that? Laughing Cool Laughing

Most people complain when they get reps, you're something else.

I got a totally unneeded neg rep from crni32 saying this: i see him,he kisses my girlfriend,i know him he is from my town

The rep is completely stupid and I request that the mods remove it. He gave me that rep just because I gave him a neg rep for insulting people on the forum and starting stupid arguments and that's true.

I sense another spammer

I got a totally unneeded neg rep from crni32 saying this: i see him' date='he kisses my girlfriend,i know him he is from my town[/quote']

Granted. Crni32, even if he does kiss your girlfriend, yugiohcardmaker.net doesn't care. The Undertaker, you are both from the same place in Croatia, is the same town thing true?

Archived