Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd do something, but I have no power over reps on this site.

I'd like to complain about a negative rep I received from rscrash, I'm not to sure why I got it and, and... it make me look bad!!

*Runs away and cries*

I'm mocking some of you... :wink: :lol:

[align=center]Look Frunk i said i was sorry and i gave that to you ages ago and now my opinion has changed...

And if you think you look bad look at my reps!

Nobody likes me!

Who does have power over reps then and if you dont then y is this board here?[/align]

So whats the point of this thread? To complain and gain nothing but useless opinions back? Or to just say what happened to your rep and to let other people laugh at it? To me its really pointless. So if noone is actually going to do something about reps then why bother even posting? Just get back to topic, right?

Edit: I've recently received word from YCM I can now remove reps, you may re-start requests now.

So whats the point of this thread?

Good question' date=' I have no power on this so if you've got a rep you want removed PM YCMaker as he is the only one with any control of reps.

LOCKED[/quote']

Hey, I recieved a neg rep recently for "being a bad person." from someone who I have never talked to on this forum. (I know that, since he's only given on post even on teh site.)

I dont find this a legitimite reason for a neg rep. I would like either an expanation. (Probably not gonna happen) Or I would like a removal of said neg rep.

I don't completely understand it either, but I'll remove it, WD, feel free to argue that and replace the negative rep.

In future, a word of advice;

Try and sort it out amoungst yourselves

and if that doesn't work, THEN post here.

Archived